[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

"
FrozenEagle7 wrote:
Is the Brass Dome even worth it? I mean, you already have Reduced Critical Damage Taken from the Deceiver belt, and even with that much armour, in my opinion it's still better to go for Unyielding instead of Unbreakable because we basically have permanent Fortify with the Jewel.

Also, what do you think about Death's Oath? It gives decent life, some resists, a load of attributes a load of armour, 1% leech, and a 450 DPS chaos aura with no downside against bosses (the chaos damage taken on kill should be easily mitigable against trash, but we do end up with -75% chaos resistance without any on gear so I'm not sure).

So what it comes down to is this, is it worth it to use an unique body (Dome, Oath, etc.), or is it simply better to go for an Elder/Shaper body armour with, for example, +% Life Regen, or +1 to Support Gems (like yours)?

Those are my thoughts with Brass Dome as well but I still included it as it is still an effective unique if you plan to exclusively run lab. You would most likely swap out Belt of the Deceiver if you were to get brass dome and replace it with a rare belt since Brass Dome stops you from taking extra damage as crit.

Death's Oath seems pretty nice but I wouldn't take any form of degen with this build especially coming from a source of flat chaos damage.

Mostly the reason why I take a rare chest on this build is due to the amount of uniques I have I need resistances on chest to get over the max. Before I had the elder chest I did buy a 6l astral plate to replace the 5l I had on budget and it works just fine. For end game I do think the mods from elder are probably the best for this build on chest slot.

"
Edit: Another question; how did you get to 111 Intelligence for the Conc. Effect gems? As far as I can see you should only have 91 (54 from tree + 37 from Amulet) Intelligence total.

The amulet actually gives 51 int in total with the +24 strength and intelligence implicit. I also had to take up Aspect of the Lynx for the extra int along with the other bonuses.
"
SCamera wrote:
The amulet actually gives 51 int in total with the +24 strength and intelligence implicit. I also had to take up Aspect of the Lynx for the extra int along with the other bonuses.

Ah, I completely forgot about the implicit. That'd make it a total of 54 from the tree and 61 from the Amulet. So without Aspect of the Lynx you'd need at least 43 Intelligence on gear to reach 111.

Alright, thanks for the quick response.
Hey doods! Having a blast with this one i must say.

I have been thinking about the perseverance belt, what do you guys think about it? That perma onslaught + life and resistances seems pretty good.

I would love to read your opinions about it.

Cheers!
Hey man,
Just wanted to say thank you for writing this guide. Started my uber farmer with 1ex budget following your guide and lab farming is extremely fun for me now. I was using a tanky but clunky EQ build before, so this whirling blades+overall DPS of this build is really awesome.
"
iredman wrote:
Hey doods! Having a blast with this one i must say.

I have been thinking about the perseverance belt, what do you guys think about it? That perma onslaught + life and resistances seems pretty good.

I would love to read your opinions about it.

Cheers!

Perseverance is a neat option for the build and in some ways is comparable to Belt of the Deceiver. While perseverance provides onslaught the dps will still be higher with Belt of the Deceiver because Intimidate is essentially a 10% more damage modifier to damage. The free onslaught would help out the build with mobility as well but I find the reduced damage taken from crit and the overall dps more valuable.

To be exact I've ran the numbers using the PoB stats and with my current setup switching to Perseverance would increase the ASPS from 8.03 to 8.59 while reducing the dps from 919k (i took off the +1 endurance corruption to make it a fair comparison) to 882k.

"
Excel519 wrote:

Hey man,
Just wanted to say thank you for writing this guide. Started my uber farmer with 1ex budget following your guide and lab farming is extremely fun for me now. I was using a tanky but clunky EQ build before, so this whirling blades+overall DPS of this build is really awesome.

Glad the build is working out for you.

Since the evasion is useless with kaom's root i pick iron reflex in the tree it only two point and its worth it to me ! What do you thing ?
Wow thanks for the detailed response, on a side note, i was lucky enough to hit the 40% cleave damage enchant but you mentioned the best one is the 15% attk spd enchant, should i be aiming towards it or is it not that different. I was thinking about the multistrike lock animation and imagined it would be neat to be even faster to have more freedom of movement. Or am i being too picky :P?

Best of luck exiles.
Iron Reflexes boosts my Physical Damage Reduction by about 10%, so I do believe that's worth it, at least for me.

Also, a quick note for people who don't feel like they do enough damage; there are two 3-point clusters - Duality and Berserking (Duality being the better of the two) - that should boost your DPS by quite a bit. It's a good alternative to the Brutal/Fatal Blade cluster if you don't think you'll be able to reach level 90 any time soon.
Last edited by FrozenEagle7 on Jan 12, 2018, 12:38:35 PM
"
iredman wrote:
Wow thanks for the detailed response, on a side note, i was lucky enough to hit the 40% cleave damage enchant but you mentioned the best one is the 15% attk spd enchant, should i be aiming towards it or is it not that different. I was thinking about the multistrike lock animation and imagined it would be neat to be even faster to have more freedom of movement. Or am i being too picky :P?

Best of luck exiles.

The AS enchant is good for QoL - you move a bit faster with WB, and you're locked a slight bit shorter in multistrike. But these 15% are a minor increase, you're not 15% "more fast", you're 15% "increased fast", if yo know what I mean.

In terms of DpS, they should be almost equal, it depends on your equp and tree which one comes out on top.

If you already have the cleave damage enchant, I wouldn't bother too much to get the other.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Jan 13, 2018, 3:41:28 AM
Hiya, just wanted to give you a +1 for the build. Started with a jugg, not really intending to do anything really serious with it, maybe make an boring lab farmer. Browsed through a few builds in the forums and found this. I can't believe I didn't think to use Ahn's Might with jugg, that accuracy ascendancy node is so underrated.

Been running the build for a few days, definitely enjoy the tankiness and the crits. Good build, working on getting an i84 elder astral plate crafted and 6L. Looking forward to a massive damage buff from that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info