[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

"
VenGanZa9 wrote:
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
This cleave build definitely has more dps than EE's Ichimongi cleave build. Due to this, I tried some other end game challenges. Normal Atziri is a joke. Done up to T13 Elder and that was also easy. I finally had all frags for the Alluring Abyss. I could have made some easy money but I have never tried Uber Atziri since I started playing 4 years ago. I am fairly casual. Well, all fights here were a wake up call. It was fun to try though. Just need more dps and defense. My PoB dps buffed is almost 700k currently. I will admit my keyboard dodge skills aren't great either. This build can do it I just need to quality some more gems, get some more defenses and practice the uber fights more.

There is no such thing as "T13 Elder", any red Elder is the same level irrespective of what red map he appears on. White, yellow or red Elder are always the highest level possible for their respective map types. Good job beating him.

Do not worry you find Uber Atziri a nightmare. For most builds she is harder than Shaper. Very few builds can tank her flameblast and the split phase can be majorly nasty too. Uber Atziri is all about mechanics and very precise positioning. I am sure you realize by now that the Elder Guardians require careful understanding of mechanics also, and Uber Elder: well he is a nightmare :)

This build is capable of everything in the game, however fights such as Uber Atziri are very unforgiving. I have 6k life for example and quite a bit of dps, but even if I had 9k life, one mistake and Uber Atziri would nuke me.

Anyway, half the fun of this game is challenging ourselves right? Would be boring if all encounters were trivial. I wish you lots of luck in your quest to vanquish the hardest bosses and hope you fine-tune and improve this build as much as you can to extract all the fun possible out of it.

Good luck mate!

Holy crap I had no idea Elder didn't follow tiers. I feel better about beating him now haha. This coming from a guy who has never faced Shaper as well. Since I never faced Uber Atziri and never really read up on her I stupidly thought "how much harder could it be". I did enjoy the fact that all of the fights were unforgiving.

I def agree that positioning is a must in her fight. Her first flameblast was cast so quickly and went off even before I could move and that was my last portal. I am happy I made it to her on my first try. Thanks for the well wishes as well. While I am pretty much casual I certainly do not want all endgame to be easy peasy. Learning and applying that knowledge to beat something feels much better.
Great build, I'm really liking it, 86 and I feel like the build has everything I want:

-High Damage
-High clear speed (whirling blades is very fast despite using slow APS weapons)
-Very Tanky
-Versatile in Maps, can run most mods

My gear:

I use a lot of Uniques as well to smooth gameplay, I really like Kaoms Roots, allows you to ignore a lot of mods that can slow you down mapping. I also really like Loreweave for elemental damage mitigation, and again for making mapping smoother by ignoring -max.
The downside to these uniques is I have to sacrifice dps in my rare/helmet slots to make room for resists, but I feel its worth it since my damage is already very high.

Some nice upgrades I worked towards after starting out were:

-Level 21 Cleave for +1 Radius, helps with the clear speed. Level 21 can be bought for 1-2c, if you want 20% quality it gets expensive
-30% Quality Ahn's might, I paid around 25 per 340+ dps Ahn's Might, and I believe the materials for the beast craft were roughly 20c each total

For Ascendancy I took Unyielding over Unrelenting, since I use Immortal Call I find the extra charge generation from Unyielding helps a lot.
"
-Easy to hit 5.5k hp on bad gear with 6k being easy to hit with a little investment

Are you sure about that? I'm currently sitting on 4.8k hp :( I'm even using Kaom's roots and starkonja's head, maybe I shouldn't have gone for the late game passive tree.
"
Ryunedo wrote:
"
-Easy to hit 5.5k hp on bad gear with 6k being easy to hit with a little investment

Are you sure about that? I'm currently sitting on 4.8k hp :( I'm even using Kaom's roots and starkonja's head, maybe I shouldn't have gone for the late game passive tree.

My profile is public, so you can check

You want 70 odd life on rings/ammy etc of course.

Late game tree is for sure what you want for damage ;)
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
"
VenGanZa9 wrote:

My profile is public, so you can check

You want 70 odd life on rings/ammy etc of course.

Late game tree is for sure what you want for damage ;)

Thanks for responding, I was using healthy mind jewel and forgot to remove it my hp is 5.6k now :D
Last edited by Ryunedo on May 2, 2018, 3:31:00 PM
Can this be played with Blade Flurry?
Will leap slam a better movement than whirling?
How to level with cleave? gems?
Last edited by der-graf on May 5, 2018, 12:46:04 AM
"
der-graf wrote:
How to level with cleave? gems?

with common sense and a mouse to click with
Level with Sunder then switch to Cleave when you get the equipment for it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info