[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

why don't we take iron reflexes?
Can I replace warchief with something else? Like CWDT?
I'm still a relative newcomer to the game, and have so far only played this build to 79 in Flashback. Warchief does add a nice DPS boost against bosses/tougher packs (Like a Harby or Perandus group), and would appear to scale fairly well with the players gear, though It does seem pretty fragile. That said, the player DPS is already reasonable (for a Jugg), so if you feel you would get more benefit from a CWDT setup, give it a go. Personally I dropped the Enduring Cry links for now instead, as I didn't feel I was getting the benefit of it.

What were you going to run on the CWDT? I did try immortal call, but found I died more frequently through not having charges up than the 'saves' from IC proccing. (I do run my golem on CWDT, just as its a pita keeping recasting him).
I get about 125k dps on path of building. how do i get more dps? i feel a bit fragile and i´m mostly doing t1-2 maps. is the last points in lab that crucial? is it my life that is to low and therefor the problem? what more do i need to beat t16 maps? what maps should i be able to do atm? i have never come to end game content and i would really appreciate the help! Mans_Ahnsjugg on my profile.
With 3 auras + level 3 enlighten gem, I have 44 mana left. Cleave uses 23+ mana. I find myself running out of mana after 3-4 hits. I've turned off herald of ashes to save some mana and feel like I get more dps for boss fights from 100% cleave uptime vs 75% cleave with it on.

My question is, how are you guys sustaining cleave with 3 auras? I'm only on a 5L set up. 6L set up would need even more mana per cleave. Should I keep 3 auras and have a 75% cleave uptime or use 2 auras until I get more mana on gear?

Doubling down on previous poster's question. I find my golem and warchief dying too much. They're a bit low level atm but I also have a level 19 protector and it dies very fast too. Heck, even on my totem build, the totems are dying super fast. Is it worth the dps loss to recast it?
Hey there! Thanks for the build! Having a ton of fun with in HC Flashback.

Question:
Why aren't we talking iron reflexes with Kaom's Roots?
Hi@ll...
i search for a new Build to start the comming League. My first my thought was the THICC Jugg Tank Build with 2x "Ichimoji" Swords. Then i found this Build and i try it in Standart on one of my parked chars. The Ichi Build is really safe to play but Shaper Guardians or another bosses he dont have enought dps.
Thats the reason for the test with this kind of crit build.
I tested it on a LvL 93 Char but i think i do / skill or equip any wrong. When i see the Video (Deathless Shaper Kill) and how fast the lifepool go down in this vid and compare it with my try by "only" Minotaurus... i can facetank Mino without any Problems but the damage..... I thought i needed arround 2-3 Minutes to kill Minotaurus...
Maybe someone can look over my Testgear / Skilltree and can help me to find out why i do so less damage. Paper DPS is 121K and 6,1K Life.. 40%cc and 295%cd in Town.
And here is my current test gear:

I tryed to change the Gloves (only for faster Mapping)

it feels many faster to kill the trashmaobs + Mapboss but for the Mino Testrun i use the upper Gear include the right gloves for this build.

EDIT: at the first try by Minotaurus i used the Bugged Passiv Tree. I changed the points now to the endgame tree without 2 endurence charges. But now i do paper dps 225K by 5.6K Life.. 52,7%cc and 364%cd. after this changes i tryed Minotaurus a second time.... now i cant facetank him and die sometimes and the dps feeling is the same like with the other passive tree... what the ... do i wrong??? Atziri try was a joke... no Problems there!

greetz
Incredible F.
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on May 12, 2018, 8:10:13 PM
Do enjoy ur build a lot! TY for that
Is there anything wrong with the Maligaro's Virtuosity skill gem links at the gear section? (Herald of Ice-vaal haste-curse on hit-assassin's mark). Just wondering how to curse if I can't hit?
Hey there, I would like to have an opinion about my little build variation.
It's not a huge difference - I sacrifice critchance for tons of armor and resist and take
some general dmg nodes. Im using Koams Roots and with Iron Reflexes which gives me tons of additional Armor, I'm actually not sure why the original build doesnt mention the synergy of koams and iron reflexes.

https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAPkADBEBAHnG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUZd5KCqLT5tqhVLZYa2Nz352rOoY9zLBBHloqW534wHchNlHfr02ZU2-p8AaeA218jWS2L1vO2BBC8FXl2NwQzHawXTtBS167_jru-2Rzm8nmmqPYHKprKpZ8xo4kFUnL58-LdJyD5RvZlSSfdwjmG_lz_6PTeOmV_4K8kU64S5T02_z3Whlf-Mx-3TxKaVnm4CKdiv3TRRxG6oQ8PJagTrBB9d-YxfZfIIHv9VTu0SeIWCE76LqEuHyQcGLgUE17zrtDjw6UryfGJH8SxRNfXOtCcABBsZdpN3Vyx7SOAAAAAAA

I would appreciate an opinion :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info