[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

Am I missing something w/ switching out Blade Flurry for single target? Even with replacing multistrike w/ something like Maim/Elemental Damage the damage is barely higher than just using Reave? I checked in PoB for my own case. Thanks!
"
roya82 wrote:
Am I missing something w/ switching out Blade Flurry for single target? Even with replacing multistrike w/ something like Maim/Elemental Damage the damage is barely higher than just using Reave? I checked in PoB for my own case. Thanks!

What is "barely higher" though? I just did a quick check and your DPS with Reave is ~170k with flasks active, full life on shaper.
If you switch only Reave with BF and multistrike with elemental damage it goes up to ~300k. Thats >70% more damage. This requires you to release your BF stacks on 6 instantly though so might be a bit lower. Still noticable and definitly recommended to do on longer bossfights.
"
Jagaimo wrote:
What is "barely higher" though? I just did a quick check and your DPS with Reave is ~170k with flasks active, full life on shaper.
If you switch only Reave with BF and multistrike with elemental damage it goes up to ~300k. Thats >70% more damage. This requires you to release your BF stacks on 6 instantly though so might be a bit lower. Still noticable and definitly recommended to do on longer bossfights.

Thanks for the reply! This was what I was looking for. I just updated PoB, making sure to delete everything prior.

I'm seeing 259k Total (Effective) DPS with Reave, hopefully checking all the relevant things in the Config (Concentrated Effect instead of Increased AOE in this case)

If I just switch Blade Flurry and Elemental Dmg (for Reave/Multistrike) I see 335k. If I set it to release at 6 stages it goes up to 457k. So I guess it is significantly more after all. =/ I must not have been doing the release at 6, I haven't played BF before. Thanks again!

Loving the build, have zero complaints, would appreciate your review of my character anyway though. I want to invest more money on upgrades.
This is perhaps the best and funnest build i've tried for a VERY long time, thank you so much for it Norse.

I am running it with an aurabot, and if you have the chance with this build...oh man, if you get the chance, try it. Im reaching over half a mill. DPS.

Can anyone see where my next upgrades might be, offhand, 6L belly, where? I want to waste all my currency on this build <3

"
KasperBN wrote:
This is perhaps the best and funnest build i've tried for a VERY long time, thank you so much for it Norse.

I am running it with an aurabot, and if you have the chance with this build...oh man, if you get the chance, try it. Im reaching over half a mill. DPS.

Can anyone see where my next upgrades might be, offhand, 6L belly, where? I want to waste all my currency on this build <3

Definitly your offhand. Using a sword as offhand with low phys dmg will lower your dps by a gigantic amount. If you switch to a mace/axe/spetre with the same stats you will do 50% more dmg.

is the gear i've collected but I simply can't do the damage you are doing haha, any suggestions? I just crafted those weapons today but honestly it was my first time crafting pretty much ever so I am uncertain as to just how good they might be
hey thnx, very nice build! btw, will work with Atziri's Acuity here? worth?
I have the lagacy glove on standard and I want to know the answer...
Last edited by BeneTleilax on Jan 3, 2018, 8:11:54 PM
"
Astraithious wrote:

is the gear i've collected but I simply can't do the damage you are doing haha, any suggestions? I just crafted those weapons today but honestly it was my first time crafting pretty much ever so I am uncertain as to just how good they might be

The watchers eye jewel will replace your increased crit strikes gem you have in your links, giving you a sudo 7 link - sudo 9/10 link with your offhand. When you swap out increased crit strikes for maim, and get a watchers eye the damage will skyrocket.

Also, all your jewels suck pretty bad - you really want 4 stat damage jewels.
Last edited by raz0rxxx on Jan 3, 2018, 8:14:11 PM
Which watcher eye jewel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info