[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

"
failsafe001 wrote:
116k tooltip this as stat stick in HO

Only getting 88k with the Mace

is the added damage elemental damage from physical not reflected in final tooltip?

It is ignored in tooltip, yes.
I'm also following this build and i think its great.
But when i checked Norse char he uses Maim instead of Increased Critical Strikes.

Is this an update which we all should follow or whats the deal here?
Some kind of breaking point i need to hit on a stat before switching to Maim as 6th link ?
"
tocks wrote:
I'm also following this build and i think its great.
But when i checked Norse char he uses Maim instead of Increased Critical Strikes.

Is this an update which we all should follow or whats the deal here?
Some kind of breaking point i need to hit on a stat before switching to Maim as 6th link ?

im not sure entirely but from what i've seen it's more personal preference. if you can keep your crit flask duration up all the time then the crit gem falls off. without the pot the increased crit chance gem gives me 200k dps on path of building but with the flask active the gem is only about a 75k increase.

something like either maim/ruthless and even elemental damage with attacks adds almost 200k dps all of the time, no matter if the flask is up or not.

so yeah, they are all pretty even. personally i like ruthless a lot, feels faster than the others for some reason. just try it out see which you like the best
"
crazypearce wrote:
something like either maim/ruthless and even elemental damage with attacks adds almost 200k dps all of the time, no matter if the flask is up or not.

so yeah, they are all pretty even. personally i like ruthless a lot, feels faster than the others for some reason. just try it out see which you like the best

Oh, okay. Thanks for the answer! I'll toy around with it some.
"
iDeeVo wrote:
"
failsafe001 wrote:
116k tooltip this as stat stick in HO

Only getting 88k with the Mace

is the added damage elemental damage from physical not reflected in final tooltip?

It is ignored in tooltip, yes.

Thanks for clarifying.
Just 2 VIDs for new year!!

All made with 5Link, no Taste of Hate, no expensive Tombfist 2 socketed

Corrupted T16 Hydra Reave/BF build

Corrupted T14 Plaza lots of hard Mods

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Jan 1, 2018, 4:32:36 AM
"
redix27 wrote:
Just 2 VIDs for new year!!

All made with 5Link, no Taste of Hate, no expensive Tombfist 2 socketed

Corrupted T16 Hydra Reave/BF build

Corrupted T14 Plaza lots of hard Mods

can you please make your profile public , i just wanna check your equipment
"
m13ahaha wrote:

can you please make your profile public , i just wanna check your equipment

Open

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
How important is the inc elemental damage with attacks roll on belt? It only gives me a little fraction more dps on my tooltip. I discarded my ele dmg belt and went with high life and pseudo 110% res belt so I can cap resists easier and use abyssus.
"
Fimuli wrote:
How important is the inc elemental damage with attacks roll on belt? It only gives me a little fraction more dps on my tooltip. I discarded my ele dmg belt and went with high life and pseudo 110% res belt so I can cap resists easier and use abyssus.

depends on the rolls I guess. a 35% elemental belt adds almost 7% dps for me. that is a fairly big chunk. obviously no where near as much as an abyssus but i think i would rather run an elder helm to save having to switch gems all the time. plus the fact that physical damage seems to wreck this build so having 40% more taken would just be a ball ache for me. if you can survive easily and don't mind gem swapping them carry on
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 1, 2018, 4:51:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info