[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

"
cantodelol wrote:
hey guys what should i get first taste of hate or belly 6 link only got 9 ex so i have to chose

Luckily this build works well without expensive flasks, get your belly first
can someone give me the shaper setup for gems?
I have the helmet like Norse, the concentrate version helmet. Now I am wondering if the maim support gem is the best choice for bladefurry 5 links? Should I get increase crit strikes gem for BF since the build are based on Crits? I have around 450% crit multipliers.
HI
What about using the amulet Carnage Heart? Thought it would be a nice synergize with the Slayer regen
"
HasakiCN wrote:
I have the helmet like Norse, the concentrate version helmet. Now I am wondering if the maim support gem is the best choice for bladefurry 5 links? Should I get increase crit strikes gem for BF since the build are based on Crits? I have around 450% crit multipliers.

try to get the helmet with conc effect and 2/3% crit chance. shouldnt be too expensive. i didn't pay more than 50c for mine. it makes BF a 6l then. you can run either maim or inc crit dmg as the 4th gem. would need to try it out on POB, it changes depending on other stats. for me inc crit dmg was better but maim was better with my old weapon

"
Antronus wrote:
What about using the amulet Carnage Heart? Thought it would be a nice synergize with the Slayer regen

no way near as good as a nice dps amulet. it's about a 10% dps loss compared to my amulet. think even a cheap amulet with phys/life and crit/accuracy should be better

Last edited by crazypearce on Dec 29, 2017, 9:57:12 AM
Shroud of the lightless would be good for this build? Since this build does a lot of elemental damage.

Btw, this build started working nice when i got an off hand with 68% extra ele dmg.
Last edited by Jone90 on Dec 29, 2017, 12:28:16 PM
Hey guys I have question.

How do I count which one of these items give me more dps?

vs

The axe gives me more tooltip when I craft more #% increased physical damage to it even though reave cannot use axes, really weird. Does the tooltip lie? They feel pretty much the same to me.
"
Fimuli wrote:
Hey guys I have question.

How do I count which one of these items give me more dps?

vs

The axe gives me more tooltip when I craft more #% increased physical damage to it even though reave cannot use axes, really weird. Does the tooltip lie? They feel pretty much the same to me.

no it won't seeing as the phys craft on a weapon is a local mod only effecting the weapon. tooltips change based on the weapons you have on and doesn't take into account what the skill can use. since you don't ever attack with the offhand you don't get the physical% crafted on it.

also your sceptre has random element mod which doesn't add to tooltip. if you were to input them both into POB the sceptre should be miles ahead
can someone tell how to link items in the comments?
because i wanted to show you guys my items and ask what could be improved on the items
solved
Last edited by jacknight91 on Dec 29, 2017, 10:09:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info