[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

When I check out the dps change from Path of building it changes from 11.3k to 11.8k when I equip my 33% ele dmg stygian.
"
Fimuli wrote:
When I check out the dps change from Path of building it changes from 11.3k to 11.8k when I equip my 33% ele dmg stygian.

they are low numbers but that's still almost a 5% increase. i agree it's not a massive amount but it's probably the best option unless you manage to get a belt with the elder attack speed or melee damage during flask
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vTc6dX7eks
My chance to hit is only 82%. Is that too low? Should i take some accuracy passives in the tree?
"
Jone90 wrote:
My chance to hit is only 82%. Is that too low? Should i take some accuracy passives in the tree?

I would try to get some good accuracy rolls on rings/amulet first.

Saved up 4k alts to craft an elder helmet tonight, only took ~100 of them. Pretty happy with the result:
did anyone figure if normal jewels are better or abyss ones?
DO you have to have a axe or mace or could you also use a sword?
"
cantodelol wrote:
DO you have to have a axe or mace or could you also use a sword?

You mean as offhand? You want a weapon that can't be used by reave and blade flurry, which are maces, axes and sceptres. That way you only attack with your mainhand weapon.
Why is Oni-Goroshi horrible?
Is there a budget friendly version of this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info