[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

"
sivertry wrote:
Which watcher eye jewel?

The increased crit chance while affected by Hatred.

Is my buff stick ok? There were some better ones but they are over 3ex.
Last edited by HappyRogue on Jan 4, 2018, 9:17:20 AM
"
HappyRogue wrote:

Is my buff stick ok? There were some better ones but they are over 3ex.

Good start weapon. I'd make sure you have a really high pDPS main hand, all of your damage scales off that.
"
arye wrote:
Is there a budget friendly version of this build?

I'd also be interested in knowing this. I'm guessing no?
would abyssus helmet be ok with this build i mean it allot of damage if you are not using an elder helmet ok the damage increase is pretty sicnificant but just for mapping i think it would be ok to i am currently using starkonja helmet so yeah just wondering is its also viable with the abyssus
"
cantodelol wrote:
would abyssus helmet be ok with this build i mean it allot of damage if you are not using an elder helmet ok the damage increase is pretty sicnificant but just for mapping i think it would be ok to i am currently using starkonja helmet so yeah just wondering is its also viable with the abyssus

Do you enjoy dying a lot? If yes, try it out. Also, need a setup for blade flurry, which is 3x the single target DPS.
"
m0onknight wrote:
"
arye wrote:
Is there a budget friendly version of this build?

I'd also be interested in knowing this. I'm guessing no?

I really doubt it to be honest. The 300 pDPS mainhand is a minimum of 2-3ex with mediocre stats. Watcher's eye is 10-12ex. Offhand is going to run 3-10ex depending on rolls. You need the elder helm for single target.

There are just two many intricacies required to piece this together to make a budget version.

Although, I did play this build with two Oni-Goroshi's before I swapped over to the proper weapons. I had one setup with Reave and the other on weapon swap with Bladeflurry. The passive tree will change from dual weild nodes to more HP nodes. Overall it was less damage, and a lot less leech due to Her Embrace, HP was about the same. I was able to do t16 guardians with this setup but it just felt weak compared to following the build exactly.
In general I wouldn't advise doing builds that heavily depend on stuff like a high rare pPDS weapon and good gear with a lower budget. There are far better choices for beginning builds and it will feel a lot less frustrating.

my new crafts today which i got pretty lucky on but the weapon has me a bit confused, its more damage than my last one but is also basically a 6L , any idea on what I could put on there? or even bother. The watchers jewel helped a lot as well and with my new belt crafted I was able to put in a good jewel just need to craft some nice jewels finally but this build has been so much fun! I appreciate all the help.
When buying an offhand, what are the weights with the suffixes and prefixes? Can only afford 2/3 cant go full out so I gotta pick and choose.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info