[3.1 HC] Poet's Pen - The Ultimate Summoner! SRS / Zombies / Skeletons / Spectres!

how do you have so many gems in the ring slot? am I not reading it right?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Hungry_Loop
Hm one question is still unanswered.
Ist the Damage enough for Shaper and Guardians?

Thanks.
Since you are casting summon skeleton, what do you think adding dark pact would do? Would it add more damage than gmp or minion damage?

Thanks for the build
Hey man, I really like your build idea! It seems quite effective :)
if someone would like to be even more offensive, what do you think about removing faster attacks, and moving the kinetic setup into the hungry loop ring, in order to use 6L spectres? Would be viable in your opinion?
leveling seems kinda slow for me, what was your main gem setup in like act4?

edit just have one pen atm
Last edited by JordanACanuck on Dec 21, 2017, 11:44:51 PM
"
JordanACanuck wrote:

I have to say with 2 pens I literally could not traverse the map quick enough, was constantly two levels above the content regardless of how much I ran passed. but i'm not a poe expert.
I now have my 5 link spectre in the ring, but how do I raise the solar guards now that spell echo is permanently linked in the ring?
"
FeebleWeevil wrote:
"
JordanACanuck wrote:

I have to say with 2 pens I literally could not traverse the map quick enough, was constantly two levels above the content regardless of how much I ran passed. but i'm not a poe expert.

just with srs and skeles in your pens?
"
Ygidua wrote:
SRS in my opinion, only makes sense if you have the cast speed to maintain 20 of these guys. This requires quite an investment in the tree (skill duration, cast speed).

I am not sure if the build by the OP has the necessary spare points for that. SRS makes you very vulnerable too, as you must stand still to cast. I am unsure if this is a optimal way to play since GGG upped the damage and HP by monsters.

I play without SRS at the moment, but I have not yet reached t10+.

You don't need cast speed, you need attack speed. You aren't self casting SRS with this build, they are summoned when you use kinetic blast. If you are worried about keeping 20+ up, I can tell you it has not been an issue for me and I have 0 attack speed in the tree or on items. 9 skeleton mages also lessens the need for a ton of raging spirits. Yes you have to stand still, but with the curses, bone offering and Rumi's, its pretty safe if you pay attention.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info