[3.1 HC] Poet's Pen - The Ultimate Summoner! SRS / Zombies / Skeletons / Spectres!

To the last person in the thread--make sure you are using an attack skill to proc the pen (basic attack, kinetic blast, barrage, frenzy, etc)

Ok here's a good question for you: how did you get enough dex to (a) feed the hungry loop level 20 dex gems, and (2) to have a high enough level desecrate to summon high level spectres. This build definitely takes some thought!
Last edited by KillerSOS on Dec 17, 2017, 10:14:52 AM
"
duude wrote:
Ok is dat noob sc build ?
u showed as normal atziri lol why ? i think u can kill her at lvl 68 with out looking on screen ...
we need guardians shaper all dat shit ...
Do u have 78/78 block so i can run like normal man in HC
cause u have no shield its scary dude

Just to show DPS because people had question about DSP with just a 3 link in wand and endgame scaling.

Dual wield gives 15% block chance, with Rumis and level 23 bone offering ( +3 from wand ) you should have Max block chance :)
Last edited by Yagamai on Dec 17, 2017, 10:36:09 AM
=========The Hungry Loop=======
Soooo with out this ring ur spectrs dps gonna be low + he didnt show as normal maps t13+
and where to get The Hungry Loop ? on poetarde 0 of them even on softcore league
"
duude wrote:
Soooo with out this ring ur spectrs dps gonna be low + he didnt show as normal maps t13+
and where to get The Hungry Loop ? on poetarde 0 of them even on softcore league

Spectre dps is MORE THAN ENOUGH with a 4 link in gloves or boots we just use 5 link in ring to clear room for more sockets

Normal maps are really easy :)

Hungry loop is abyss only item, someone will have to die on hardcore to get one to standard :D
"
duude wrote:

Only got to t15 myself. But can assure you so far dps is no issue, used spectres on 4 link.

Uber Atziri gonna be an issue on atziri herself. Yet to see how buiod will fare on shaoer/guardians
"
D0ndarion wrote:
"
duude wrote:

Only got to t15 myself. But can assure you so far dps is no issue, used spectres on 4 link.

Uber Atziri gonna be an issue on atziri herself. Yet to see how buiod will fare on shaoer/guardians

Guardians are 90% skill, I did phoenix really easly but hydra I had never done before and rekt me 6 times but I'm sure I can kill her deathless next time now I know what to do xD
I wanna start leveling this character, any info on which way I should path through the tree??
Loving the build
Last edited by dscaza on Dec 18, 2017, 4:00:25 AM
Will update this today!
I was wondering why u went discipline in your gear but not in recommendations for links, also why do you say 5l ring? confused
IGN : Moogleinabox
Last edited by Moogleinabox on Dec 19, 2017, 7:23:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info