[3.1 HC] Poet's Pen - The Ultimate Summoner! SRS / Zombies / Skeletons / Spectres!

"
blehhh wrote:
I was wondering why u went discipline in your gear but not in recommendations for links, also why do you say 5l ring? confused

I wondered the same:
discipline - due to jewel that gives ES on hit.
5l ring - The Hungry Loop Unset Ring
Nice build, only one comment. No need to putting quality gems into the ring. The ring removes quality according to the wiki. This is also the expected behaviour.
''It was nice but not really great'' in memory of rondanashu 13.4.2016
"
rondanashu wrote:
Nice build, only one comment. No need to putting quality gems into the ring. The ring removes quality according to the wiki. This is also the expected behaviour.

I will add this to the update :)
Loving the build, started a few days ago and am at 68 now.

Question - I got a really good deal on a hungry loop with:

Melee Phys
Multistrike
Minion Damage
Minion Life

Would that be fine to stick zombies in or SRS, and just use a different setup for Spectres?
I really can't decide between this build and the other burning spectre summoner build. Would someone please so gentle and tell me what is the main difference between the two builds?

Do this build have the same capabilities to kill bosses, shaper and uber atziri like the Bruning spectre?

I really enjoyed your gameplay videos, don't miss understood me.
"
treitz wrote:
I really can't decide between this build and the other burning spectre summoner build. Would someone please so gentle and tell me what is the main difference between the two builds?

Do this build have the same capabilities to kill bosses, shaper and uber atziri like the Bruning spectre?

I haven't seen the other build, I'm lvl 82 with this build right now and I'm destroying bosses
Dan_Krillson - Lvl 100 Arc Totems -
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
"
Bobbyde3e wrote:
"
treitz wrote:

I haven't seen the other build, I'm lvl 82 with this build right now and I'm destroying bosses

Which Map Tier? Did you try guardians?
if i dont use spectre, it's still good enough for all mod ?
How important is SRS for the build later on in higher-tier maps? Will I be losing out on a lot of dps if I were to go with a single Pen w/ skelemages + shield for added defense?

It seems that I am only able to keep up about 7-8 SRS during boss fights anyway.
SRS in my opinion, only makes sense if you have the cast speed to maintain 20 of these guys. This requires quite an investment in the tree (skill duration, cast speed).

I am not sure if the build by the OP has the necessary spare points for that. SRS makes you very vulnerable too, as you must stand still to cast. I am unsure if this is a optimal way to play since GGG upped the damage and HP by monsters.

I play without SRS at the moment, but I have not yet reached t10+.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info