Introducing the new Map Stash Tab!

Finally a map stash tab, hell yeah!
Great, thanks !!
P.S. to all the QQs wait for the discount or simply dont buy it..
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Looks pretty good!
Please include the shard tab in future update of the map tab. Also a bit more space for each map would be good.
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
so,no guardians/shaper pieces, no lab offering, no arziri/uber atziri maps space...? kinda lame.

Yep.
For 150 point this is kinda lame
I will wait for new tabs sale...

No, I am not complaining, nor hating.
This is a major design flaw, especially because offerings/fragments are identical and perfectly viable for stacking.
Of course me may see in the future "Fragments Stash Tab", but this would be a low blow.

On the plus side, we can store older maps as well. So, GGG sometimes tries not to screw Standard players (at least not on purpose), and acknowledge existence of Standard league...
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
thanks !
I was really excited when I first saw this, then as time went on I felt really sad about it instead.

After Legacy league, I'd really hoped in the future we'd see a map revamp and a total overhaul of how maps are done.

What I wanted, was basically to access maps passively through the atlas, run the map before it, get access to the next map in the chain.

Then have league stones that you can roll for the map mods and what you'll encounter in them, and those would be the things we trade/corrupt and put value in, not which maps you can run or how good (or bad, always bad in my case) your map pool is.

Every single league, I enjoy levelling, then I hit 67/68 kill Kitava (I know the boss is new but I've had over 10 characters hit 80 since that league launched), and I'm just left feeling... URGH! *sigh* about maps.

Given that this league reworked the atlas and we just got a map tab, I guess my hopes are shattered and so far this league I've made only 1 character and ran a total of about 10 maps and just really can't be bothered with it.

Maybe I just needed a longer break and overdid it last league, but I really did enjoy levelling all those characters, just the map phase always feels like a chore. Sometimes I just want to be able to run content for my level without running out of maps or being left with only trash tier options.
THE GGG PLAYBOOK:

-Implement hundreds of bankable items
-Sell the players a tab to effectively store all of those items
-The players will thank you for designing items/currencies with the sole intention of driving store purchases.
What about rebalance of stash tabs for f2p players?
Maybe we can get a temprorary stash tabs that can hold only stuff like new currency or other things that are from Actuall League - like Belts and Jewels only from Abbys holes?

@muzein yea and they say thats not p2w idk from when possibility of heaving more then other people is not p2w :D
Last edited by Dawbra on Dec 13, 2017, 7:40:25 AM
"
Kien wrote:
Instantly purchased.

Now we just need a feature that allows changing default stash tab order for new leagues https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2029291

indeed, again...

special tabs should be priorised in new leagues stash layout - at least in front of the other premium tabs. Or let us set a defined "position" for them as default (if we can't have a full predefined layout with colours and naming on each prem tab)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
MarboroMan wrote:
"
Nousatsu wrote:
i kinda expected an upgrade button like in essence tab :P

how would any system choose which maps to upgrade?
that it doesnt upgrade 20% vaaled good maps?

it could be limited to choose only plain (0 quality) white maps to upgrade (maybe extended to plain - 0q - magic maps if three match)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info