[3.2] No changes | Railway Bow - Slayer Edition | Shaper/U Atziri/U Lab Viable |

Ready!
Man, this is the best league I ever had!

Started new build, killed all end game bosses (one of my goals), dropped 3 Dying sun, then Shaper dropped me 3 boots and 8 gloves... I've spent rest of my money on the 2 Mortal sets and dropped Disfavour and Acuitis!

Next goal is to buy a Mirror and Headhunter.

NANI
"
gepmah wrote:
"
BRAÚNADOR wrote:
Hello friends ...
I'm having great difficulty with lack of mana, especially in bosses. I wanted to know what I need to improve so that this problem ends?
I have all the unique items, however, need to improve rings, amulet, boot and glove.
Could it be because of my damage?

Hello, can't check your profile, character tab is closed, can you open it up?

Basically, you need more damage :)

Ready!
"
BRAÚNADOR wrote:
Ready!

Well, LUL!

So, first, you forgot to grab Mana leech on the tree, that's why no mana leech :D

Second, you get Dervish, why? we are using Bow and not duals :D
NANI
"
gepmah wrote:
"
BRAÚNADOR wrote:
Ready!

Well, LUL!

So, first, you forgot to grab Mana leech on the tree, that's why no mana leech :D

Second, you get Dervish, why? we are using Bow and not duals :D

Sorry for my ignorance. and that I reprocessed that char. I did not pay attention the moment I put the dots in the tree.

I'm going to change now! Thank you!
Hey, a relatively new player who likes the prospect of lab but overall bad skull lol. Can you pls show how you do the lab traps? For wg, the spinning and the spikes with the crazy circles on them. Thank you for the build, will try it as next char as I'm currently already doing a ranger and should have most gear for the build
"
bababiad wrote:
Hey, a relatively new player who likes the prospect of lab but overall bad skull lol. Can you pls show how you do the lab traps? For wg, the spinning and the spikes with the crazy circles on them. Thank you for the build, will try it as next char as I'm currently already doing a ranger and should have most gear for the build

Due to endless leech, you should kill a couple of monsters and then run through traps. You basically wouldn't get hit
NANI
Would belly be a good alternative to perfect form? I have a 6L belly is why I ask.
"
Would belly be a good alternative to perfect form? I have a 6L belly is why I ask.

Sure, you'll have more life
NANI
Hey mate,
first I want you to appreciate the guide you wrote. I am planning to play Ice Shot/ Barrage, so should I take the 2 threshhold jewels for the ice shot and also replace pierce with chain or sth else?
Last edited by WildKeeper98 on Jan 3, 2018, 5:05:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info