[3.2] No changes | Railway Bow - Slayer Edition | Shaper/U Atziri/U Lab Viable |

So i swapped out Physical Proj gem for Pierce Support and the clear speed for tornado shot is so much better.
Got nearly perfect Lioneye's glare - 75 fus and 4 divines :D

Uber lab full key runs on farm mode, started with 5 link easy peasy (you just need at least 4K life, 5k to feel very comfy and some dodging skills)

Maps completed up to T14 now, all white/yellow completed.
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Dec 26, 2017, 9:21:25 AM
"
koldia wrote:
So i swapped out Physical Proj gem for Pierce Support and the clear speed for tornado shot is so much better.

Agree, with pierce clearing feels so much better)
NANI
I was thinking about giving this build a try but wanted to know what were the pro/cons vs Mathil's Slayer bow build (He was able to do Uber Atizri and Shaper). Would you be able to take a look? I tried comparing within PoB but think I'm not viewing it right since the DPS between the two are way off.

Thanks

https://pastebin.com/ZmcsE9ny

"
Merkoh wrote:
I was thinking about giving this build a try but wanted to know what were the pro/cons vs Mathil's Slayer bow build (He was able to do Uber Atizri and Shaper). Would you be able to take a look? I tried comparing within PoB but think I'm not viewing it right since the DPS between the two are way off.

Thanks

https://pastebin.com/ZmcsE9ny

Sup, well, if you would change mob to Shaper/Guardians and eliminate all the dependable buffs (such as Vaal Haste and flasks) Damage is pretty similar, but I rely on Phys and Mathil converting into elemental. Plus, we are using different skills. Numbers:

Mathil build: https://pastebin.com/z71rcvXG
5380 life
91% chance to hit
33% crit chance
358k DPS. If switch Mirage archer for Conc effect (I haven't played Shrapnel shot, so dunno which is better on bosses)
Also, he is using Lioneyes Vision Chest, which is technically 7 link

My current build: https://pastebin.com/xUsbHENm
5410 life
100% hit chance
48% crit chance
323k DPS. If I wear Lioneyes vision for 7 link = 368k DPS

Little notes:
He has a few super expensive items which gives a lot of damage - Shaper quiver (11% of phys added as cold) and Shaper ring (curse enemies with assassin mark on hit), also, his helm has 15% of shrapnel shot phys damage gained as Ligntning damage.

He needs 2 jewel slots for Shrapnel shot jewels. Additionally, you need to get accuracy on gear, which makes gearing even more expensive.

I'm pretty sure you can kill Shaper/U Atziri with my build too, but I personally have never killed either of them myself, unlike Mathil :D

Hope this helps)
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Dec 27, 2017, 6:10:46 AM
Awesome, thank you for spending the time listing the differences!
Just killed my first ever Shaper!!!!

The video should be added soon. Just so you know, it's 12 min long and I died 5 times :D (and I'm terrible player)

So, if you are better than me, he can be killed deathless.

Edit: Did second Shaper run - DEATHLESS!!!!! added to the Video section
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Dec 28, 2017, 10:39:27 AM
Another update:
U Lab farming - done
Elder - done
Shaper - done
Uber Atziri - done (did my first kill today, added to the videos)
Pale court - done
Breachlords - done

Now I need to buy +1 Barrage helm :D
NANI
Hello friends ...
I'm having great difficulty with lack of mana, especially in bosses. I wanted to know what I need to improve so that this problem ends?
I have all the unique items, however, need to improve rings, amulet, boot and glove.
Could it be because of my damage?
"
BRAÚNADOR wrote:
Hello friends ...
I'm having great difficulty with lack of mana, especially in bosses. I wanted to know what I need to improve so that this problem ends?
I have all the unique items, however, need to improve rings, amulet, boot and glove.
Could it be because of my damage?

Hello, can't check your profile, character tab is closed, can you open it up?

Basically, you need more damage :)
NANI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info