All in favor of extinction of these BATS.

SAY I

AYE

FUCKING BATS
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Dec 11, 2017, 10:56:57 AM
i say MOAR FUCKING BATS
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I don't get them... they bury themselves. What bat would do that?
Aye! Sometimes when they keep healing and you simply dont have the dps to kill them, cancer!
Aye, dumbest mechanic in this league:
"
Eldubs wrote:
Aye! Sometimes when they keep healing and you simply dont have the dps to kill them, cancer!

Lol yes, a few times I had to give up because I simply couldn't get them down.
I don't mind though.. cool, even if annoying, encounters that break the monotony.
Last edited by FrancescoV on Dec 10, 2017, 1:12:34 PM
Yes, I am extremely annoyed by those gods be damned hyper poison bats.
There are ways to deal with them.

Leech, leech, and even more leech.
Temp Chains + Spell Cascade
Pot with 'removes poison'

Also, they heal so anything to dampen that (Frost Bomb) helps - tho they're so f*ing spastic trying to nail them with a bomb is a PITA.

They take health from minions, so try to kill the spawn-mortars (spawnapults).
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Dec 10, 2017, 1:17:27 PM
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Yes, I am as annoyed by those gods be damned hyper poison bats.

Also, they heal so anything to dampen that (Frost Bomb) helps - tho they're so f*ing spastic trying to nail them with a bomb is a PITA.
They take health from minions, so try to kill the spawn-mortars.

Poison?

The ones I remember fighting had me bleeding all over every time they burst up from the ground.
"
Abekrie wrote:
"
BlaqWolf wrote:

Poison?

The ones I remember fighting had me bleeding all over every time they burst up from the ground.

Color: Green - generally that's poison. I'm sure there's some bleed thrown in there too (the fast as F reeve/sweep rares) but the largest chunk is poison.

Of course, since they're bouncing around like hummingbirds on cheap crystalline street drugs it's hard to see exactly what they're doing.

[edit]
You are right, though. Just took a closer look - it is 'bleed' degen, but it's as potent as corrupting blood. 1 stack seems to do as much damage as 5 stacks from normal 'pierce' bleed mobs.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Dec 10, 2017, 2:31:37 PM
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Yes, I am extremely annoyed by those gods be damned hyper poison bats.

They take health from minions, so try to kill the spawn-mortars (spawnapults).

Thanks for the last pointers, will use this! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info