[3.1] [Budget-Friendly] Arcane's Name of The Fire - Molten Strike Slayer [Shaper Down!]

Thanks again for the fast and on point responses! I think I'll sacrifice some currency to buy the amulet, see how it performs and change to a Carnage Heart if it doesn't live up to expectations. Are you enjoying the build, does it live up to your expectations?
"
dotlegend5 wrote:
Thanks again for the fast and on point responses! I think I'll sacrifice some currency to buy the amulet, see how it performs and change to a Carnage Heart if it doesn't live up to expectations. Are you enjoying the build, does it live up to your expectations?

I actually enjoy the build, it's one of the best builds I played when it comes to the fun factor. It performs great. I will be working on another build for Templar once I have enough time to finish this character.
That's great. I'm looking to maybe farm some end game with this build, I have never done Shaper before and I'd like to try melting him ( literally ) with this build.
"
dotlegend5 wrote:
That's great. I'm looking to maybe farm some end game with this build, I have never done Shaper before and I'd like to try melting him ( literally ) with this build.

Good luck with that!
really enjoying the build so far, can you give some advice as to which gems I should go for quality on first? would like to here your guys' opinion before I start wasting my currency lol
I dead many times after tier 10 with 5700 life
"
Wujingsalad wrote:
I dead many times after tier 10 with 5700 life

I am not really having any problems playing tier 9-10 maps with 4.3k life.
Hey, Could you please update us on how viable this is for farming bosses and how far you've reached with it now?
Thanks.
"
Stollas247 wrote:
Hey, Could you please update us on how viable this is for farming bosses and how far you've reached with it now?
Thanks.

@Krovath could tell you, since I am not doing end-game due to lack of time. I believe he did Uber Atziri and some high tier maps, Hydra...
Last edited by Arcane225 on Dec 20, 2017, 4:37:36 AM
I'm liking the build a lot more than cyclone, currently doing red maps and bosses die as soon as the first round of balls hit the ground. I don't even have the lab enchant or dying sun yet, which is a HUGE dps increase.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info