[3.1] [Budget-Friendly] Arcane's Name of The Fire - Molten Strike Slayer [Shaper Down!]

"
Hi guys,

running almost the same build.
As I don't have Ubrlab jet i was wondering if Headsman is really worth it.

50% reduced physical reflect is worthless
20% more damage when killed recently is nice but we don't really need the damage for mapping
15% increased AE won't really help us either

The other 2 are even worse... the 20% dmg is at least a nice bonus. That is why.

Uber Atziri Down

Gear used in the Uber Atziri run:
Spoiler
Last edited by Krovah on Dec 16, 2017, 12:19:31 AM
How hard/easy was Uber Atziri?
Honestly it was not bad, I'd say if you have any experience with the fight you'll be golden. Trash can be a bit tough if your life is low, otherwise you're looking at deathless runs.
Do you believe this build is shaper viable?
"
frasdockan wrote:
Do you believe this build is shaper viable?

Definitely, you just need to have a bit of experience against Shaper, as always basically.
How is the attack speed later into the game? Seems kinda low at the moment..granted I'm only level 58, but it will get better, right? Also, I noticed Krovah doesn't have Elemental Overload in his tree, how come?
"
dotlegend5 wrote:
How is the attack speed later into the game? Seems kinda low at the moment..granted I'm only level 58, but it will get better, right? Also, I noticed Krovah doesn't have Elemental Overload in his tree, how come?

Elemental Overload gives is an extreme boost, but only if you manage to crit (effective crit chance is around 4-5%), it depends if you really want it or not, I think it's worth it, it's just one point anyway.

You should be able to maintain 7 hits/s with multistrike and everything up (Ancestral Totem, flasks, golem)
Thank you for the quick response! Another thing that I've just thought about: Impresence, the new amulet, has a fire variant. Think it would be better than Carnage Heart but worse than Xoph's blood?
"
dotlegend5 wrote:
Thank you for the quick response! Another thing that I've just thought about: Impresence, the new amulet, has a fire variant. Think it would be better than Carnage Heart but worse than Xoph's blood?

It could be great alternative for the build, since you can use Blasphemy Flammability curse. You also have a small layer of defense when the Maddening Presence is up. It's not better than Xoph's, but can work out very well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info