[3.1] [Budget-Friendly] Arcane's Name of The Fire - Molten Strike Slayer [Shaper Down!]

I'm using this build since the start but stuck, have 4.4k, too risky to push, basically just keep playing and hope I get lucky?? Tried crafting some items but shit rolls and lack of crafting knowledge leaving me dry
"
noobis wrote:
I'm using this build since the start but stuck, have 4.4k, too risky to push, basically just keep playing and hope I get lucky?? Tried crafting some items but shit rolls and lack of crafting knowledge leaving me dry

Yeah, you will need more life on items, most of your rolls are around 50... your go-for armour is Belly. With Belly and nice life rolls, you should have effectively around 5,5k
I'm playing this build and really enjoying it so far....thanks ^_^

One question - I finally have enough currency for either a 6 link belly or xoph's amulet. Which would be the better one to go for? Currently using a 5 link belly with decent rolls and a rare agate amulet.
If you make something idiot-proof, the universe creates a better idiot.
Last edited by westiedeb on Jan 15, 2018, 7:00:13 PM
OP. Kindly review my char for this build. thanks
"
westiedeb wrote:
I'm playing this build and really enjoying it so far....thanks ^_^

One question - I finally have enough currency for either a 6 link belly or xoph's amulet. Which would be the better one to go for? Currently using a 5 link belly with decent rolls and a rare agate amulet.

Post your Rare amu. here.

"
nelsonling wrote:
OP. Kindly review my char for this build. thanks

You want much better belt with 90+ life. You can also sacrifice one of the rings for a bit less DPS but more life - something like 65+ life, phys dmg/ele dmg and rest. - If you have enough currency, you can buy decent rings for around 6ex I believe. Change the carnage heart for a good rare amulet or xoph's.

~ Lion's roar isn't the best choice. I'd rather use double movement flask setup (QS + Onslaught and MS bonus) or for survivability, Basalt Flask.

Overall, you want to upgrade the stuff with low HP and get 6l Belly.
What is the final tree build for when you get xoph's?
is this still viable in 3.2? and especially 3.3?
"
unleashed666 wrote:

I haven't played for a pretty long time and I have no idea what changes have been made. Scroll through changelogs and look for changes to fire dmg, converts, uniques, skill tree and skill gems, I am pretty sure that ascendancies have been changed a bit since the build was made.

Either way, I believe it should be still viable.
"
unleashed666 wrote:

I haven't played for a pretty long time and I have no idea what changes have been made. Scroll through changelogs and look for changes to fire dmg, converts, uniques, skill tree and skill gems, I am pretty sure that ascendancies have been changed a bit since the build was made.

Either way, I believe it should be still viable.

Will be updating this Build soon just because it's so damn fun. I am also planning a new Frost Blades build - I love the skill but there are just so many glass cannons, I'd like to take a different approach.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info