The Fire and Ice Mystery Box

Infernal Flame Golem

remind me of Skyrim Flame Atronach

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Flame_Atronach_(Skyrim) Awesome!
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Dec 10, 2017, 3:15:34 PM
More money to throw lessgo bois ;)
More money to throw lessgo bois ;)
gg
Last edited by arkolyno on Dec 10, 2017, 5:29:23 PM
"
Un4seenMaji wrote:
Cosmetics in gaming has gone to far, that it has taken away from the very immersion of the game. Greed has run rampart in the gaming industry and has effected games themselves, things which once where part of sets people quested and found in games, now you buy it with $ and have it from level 1. Sigh at what the world is becoming, this is just one sign of the state of mankind spirit.

thought the same way in 2012 when every game out there was pay to play or pay to win. i would even play those games to see how far i would come without spending any money.

ggg were among the first with an ethical mtx model, in fact there weren't any mty beside stash tabs and char slots for full price (that sales idea came later) but they said they wouldn't charge for playing the game. which convinced me to support so at least one game out there in the market could prove that this system works (you get the game first, you maybe pay later).

it's still this way, you play the game after getting some stash tabs as an entrance fee or you support the game like you would support an subscription based game FREELY.

if you give a dang on cosmetics you just keep the points. easy. if there aren't enough people supporting (around 10% do it afaik), the game closes down, simmple as that. they won't go subscription based.

tl;dr: to call a free game which optionally sells decorational stuff "greedy" is nonsensical.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Forget the mtx I wanna buy a ringtone for the 0-35 second mark of the bgm.

Too freggin epic.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
GGG should be making a Bex Box. They could finance PoE indefinitely from the proceeds.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Want those fire wings to go with my infernal armor! Not that big a fan of the regular infernal wings.
Whaaat??

I wasn't going to buy anything this time around. I've spent a lot of money on this game the last few years. Finally, I was going to take a break from the league and not buy a pack or any points.

Made a hardcore guy. When he dies, I was going to put it away for awhile.

Then...this. I want...no...I NEED this. All of this.
Yesterday bought my first box and got a decent reward haha!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info