The Fire and Ice Mystery Box

Don't sell yourself short. I'm sure the savings GGG will make on knowing not to have someone hold a gun to your head to purchase boxes will be of great support.

Proclaims they don't know about dupes. Continues purchasing boxes after receiving a dupe.

What?
Last edited by TemptedNZ on Dec 21, 2017, 4:26:32 AM
@TheRealThuna

I find lootboxes shitty as most sane people, but they actually did write that duplicates are possible in this newstext:

"
Outside of microtransaction value, there are no guaranteed outcomes. Duplicate items are possible.

Granted, it's near the bottom of the wall of text and easily overlooked, but it's there.

But yeah, if you go straight to the shop, ignoring this newspost, there's little indication. They should imo make a disclaimer with something like "before purchasing, mind following conditions" with a link to this newspost in the mtxshop itself.
Last edited by chopfsalat on Dec 25, 2017, 4:25:23 PM
Wow, I got fire wings. Really wasn't expecting that after getting a white fern in my last mystery box.
Nothing for the xbox fans i see.
I did not receive my box, thanks for getting me excited for one thing on this god forsaken day then taking it away from me.
Stupidest crates ever. What the hell am I supposed to do with three fire helmets? Complete scam last time I ever buy anything from you guys.
What should people do who really want to have the lion, but don't have the money for tens of boxes? If you couldn't get any more duplicates,a lot more would buy it.
I want the lion so much (my favorite animal), but with my luck he will never appear in the shop after the league and I have no chance to get him anymore. The only pet that is best in the game.
Please make him a permanent pet in the game! The big beautiful fire lion <3

My friend had the luck to get the ice frog out of the free box, which was the only one that interested him. I got the ice blades.
This happy one... q.q
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
its end ?
It'd be nice if I could exchange duplicates for the opposite effect. Like exchanging my duplicate fire armor and ice portal for the opposite ones. I personally remember what mtx combination I'm using and transfer them to whatever character I'm playing, since a lot of them involve the MTX's from previous league supporter packs. Getting duplicate pets and h/o deco is fine though, since I can stick them in my hideout. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with the contents of this mystery box. Plus, I got the fire wings this time. :D
Last edited by madmarvels on Dec 31, 2017, 8:46:18 PM
ice body armour and helm look like crap. Kinda feel bad for getting those 2 crap mtx's

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info