The Fire and Ice Mystery Box

BEAUTIFUL

new support pack, here I come lul
Wait, what skill was that guy using when showcasing the ice shield effect? It looked like he was throwing the shield and then it shattered into ice shards once it hit an enemy!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
What are you going to do GGG when they make Loot boxes illegal? it cant come soon enough
Gating the first golem MTX in a mystery? Fuck you GGG. Seriously, fuck you.

I can't wait for these dumb loot boxes to be made illegal.
Last edited by TuroviK on Dec 9, 2017, 3:23:38 PM
HYPE!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
nice!
"
DrAssclown wrote:
What are you going to do GGG when they make Loot boxes illegal? it cant come soon enough

They're one of the few companies that actually lists the tiers of items, gives the rarity of each tier, and gives the actual point value. They give you every bit of information you could need to calculate whether you think these are positive or negative value to gamble on. They're doing it properly and ethically. If you have a problem with loot boxes just ignore them and wait for the items to go on sale in a few months.
"
TuroviK wrote:
Gating the first golem MTX in a mystery? Fuck you GGG. Seriously, fuck you.

I can't wait for these dumb loot boxes to be made illegal.

Chill dude all stuff from boxes will be available after.

Fire golem looks hot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

wings on second boxes and frogs for the rest 20 boxes :D
Congratulations! First time til Classic Mystery i want MORE 50% transactions from box! Very cool, very nice! Usually boxes was not so allure for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info