Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

I am missing the buffs you have claimed yesterday.
Most of the nerfs were needed except more chaos with legacies.

But this change doesn´t make any sense to me.

Lion's Roar: Now only grants knockback to melee attacks during flask effect.

and compare with
Magic flask of Fending req. level 9 suffix
Adds Knockback to Melee Attacks during Flask effect

For what reason we should use Lion's Roar over any magic flask now ... ?
It´s pretty useless now :(

On the other hand nice surprise with PvP balance.

Especially - Bleeding, Ignite and Poison now undergo PvP scaling based on the attack or cast time of the ailment's source. For skills with time override, the ailments use that.

and Death´s oath too.

Just one recommendation

Listen more people on these forums (feedback, pvp ...) than on Reddit or some streamers!
Don´t balance the game around 0.1% of the community (top streamers).
"
arcadnii wrote:

they are changing the core mechanic of the item and let some people use it and some don't this is absolutely unfair

i can't see the real problem about this:

1.if you want to play where all people will use the new acuities, just play the new abyss league, all the players will be in the same conditions at the start,and trust me they will able to farm all contents also without instant leech from that gloves.

2.If you want a legacy pair on standard just make currencies and farm on new league or on standard and try to buy in the future from other players, you will be happier than others who have 50 or more legacy pair now when you'll be able to get your hands on your.

3.If you need uber service pm me in game, you have 2 days left to drop you legacy acuity pair :D i'll do it for free for you

enjoy the game guys stop complaining, is better trust me :)

48 NEW UNIQUES!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHUUUU <3<3<3
There is no mention about glacial cascade threshold jewel.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Looks very very nice!!!

Just one thing is why doesn't Cyclone no longer be supported by Ruthless Support?.
"
ghostsb wrote:
"
Wazz72 wrote:

The rest of the patch notes seem ok for the most part - apart from the new Lion's Roar, basically noone will use it anymore if it only gives knockback...

"Lion's Roar: Now only grants knockback to melee attacks during flask effect."

Ok now I get it and makes sense ( on my part, english is not my main language, but it should have been written as "now grants knockback only to melee attacks" instead of "only grants knockback...")
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Tukohama's Vanguards no longer summon multiple totems at a time while spectred, and the duration of their totems has been lowered to 5 seconds (from 10). They are less likely to place additional totems while they have at least one totem.

Does this mean that if I have 3 Tuks vanguard spectres , only one of them will be able to summon a totem and the other two are pretty much useless?
☺☺☺☻☻☻▓F▓I▓X▓T▓H▓E▓G▓O▓D▓D▓A▓M▓N▓D▓E▓S▓Y▓N▓C▓☻☻☻☺☺☺
INGAME - LvL 94 SCION - By_Demons_Be_Driven \,,/
Does that mean all current versions of Lions roar are changed to only grant knockback,
or will the knockback just be reduced to melee attacks?
Wow making the rich even more rich. What a surpise...
"
daco222 wrote:
poe are getting to the fuck

Yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info