Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

"
raigod wrote:

You can't compare an item that can be obtained only farming the hardest map in the game with a ridicolous chance to drop (acuity) with another that you can easily find when leveling a char on low tier maps.
I know a lot of people that made uber atziri service in standard for years and others that ran hundred and hundred of uber maps (me included), often wasting currencies with mask or garb drops.
Acuity deserves to become a legacy item like Kaom or Shav's, items that have made the story of this game, and were the main target of the endgame for many players for years.
It is normal that patch notes make somone richer and other poorest, stop complaining and play the game plz.
In this game when they nerfed something or killed a build there was always an escape, just take your time to find it.

LOL

Funny how patchnotes always make the same people richer and all the rest creeping on the floor having no chance to reach anything alike...

"
In this game when they nerfed something or killed a build there was always an escape, just take your time to find it.

TRUE, I dont complain about nerfs... I complain about making some items legacy and others not!
IGN: Euridikee ==>> Need Auras? ...I provide
Last edited by Leprechaun83 on Dec 6, 2017, 9:58:24 AM
meaningless buffs and brutal nerfs
Not as bad as I thought it would be but still don't agree with a few decisions:

Barrage nerf should have been that it's base arrows would be 2 instead of 3 which would have had the same effect as the enchant nerf while still keeping uber lab farming desirable.

As a mostly standard player I'm happy with the Acuity changes but I think it would have been better just to reduce the effectiveness of the leech retroactively like in 1.3, so that league players can have an atziri chase unique to strive for aswell.

The rest of the nerfs and balance adjustments are kind of reasonable imo (except maybe for the RoTP nerf).

The new features are really nice ( 3D art for void battery? omg), can't wait to farm the Elder!

All in all I'm more than fine with the changes but I can understand people who are upset.
IGN: @Perfectly_Balanced | Timezone: CET/CEST

Every mirror item is #1 on Standard
Nerf of Exile...
"
raigod wrote:

I know a lot of people that made uber atziri service in standard for years and others that ran hundred and hundred of uber maps (me included), often wasting currencies with mask or garb drops.
Acuity deserves to become a legacy item like Kaom or Shav's, items that have made the story of this game, and were the main target of the endgame for many players for years.
It is normal that patch notes make somone richer and other poorest, stop complaining and play the game plz.

this is rediculous. first of all kaom and shavs were nerfed 3 years ago at the begining of the game when they got the idea that they had too much of the specific stat. not far from the release in a year or something. second they were not changed they are just giving less hp or es. but now they are changing the core mechanic of the item and let some people use it and some don't this is absolutely unfair. and I don't give a shit about the history of the game. there is nothng except now in this universe
The nerfs to VP, Dark Pact and wither all together just seems like GGG don't want us to run self cast dp ever again. It was such a fun build, I'm sad to see it go away :(
Im not a member of the top 5%, i didnt start the game long ago (1 year), so i dont have too much wealth in std, and until now never cared about std currencys.But now i have something what i want to buy so i invested in acuity (it was a big gamble for me), that maybe i can do some profit and i can achieve my goal in the nearer future.So i would be pretty pissed off if acuity wouldnt go legacy.Dont understand the whiners, who say, they played a lot and still didnt achieve an acuity, and with this patch they will never have it.How couldnt u get one freakin acuity if u played a lot?!And if u are a newbie then u dont need it, they will release something in the future what will be better then this gloves...Who knows maybe after 2 patch, nobody wants to go with lifeleech because there will be a lot of better liferegen stuffs or something else...
totemifiable

lolol

made my day ;)
Please fix STORM BURST!
I love this spell, but it's broken in all sides.
"
sulix wrote:
The nerfs to VP, Dark Pact and wither all together just seems like GGG don't want us to run self cast dp ever again. It was such a fun build, I'm sad to see it go away :(

The tales of the Dark Pact:
Dark Pact was a beautifully designed skill. Strong aoe with the condition of having skeleton. Required some interactions to work propelly. Just in case you dont have skeletons or they ended you can use it on yourself just in case.

No, w/e skeletons, gets tons of leech and enjoy best selfcast aoe spell, YOLO!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info