Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

Cant see the ,,buffs,,
WE GIVE LOT OF TIME AND MONEY TO BUILD A CHARACTER BUT YOUR PATCH MAKES THEM UNUSABLE NOWWWWW THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY U DO THAT ALWAYS ? WHY U MAKE THIS GAME makıng hard hard hard

YOU ARE LOosiNG PLayeRs
"
veneror wrote:
Cant see the ,,buffs,,

Aura informations don't displayed because
"
Auras you have activated that are affecting you are no longer displayed in the buff bar as the skill icon shows which auras are active. Auras from other sources will still appear in your buff bar.

I totally disagree with this option because to see auras active we must display skill shorcuts and to deactivate one ( Vorici's mission) we must associate aura to shorcut.

I will prefer add blasphemy curse to buff and deactivate golem by right clic like we had doing with auras.
Still no fix on all the shit you broke still. Guess World of Warcraft it is, tell me when you actually do your job GGG.
"
XEdwardElricX wrote:
Still no fix on all the shit you broke still. Guess World of Warcraft it is, tell me when you actually do your job GGG.

lmaoooo
how do u get into the new expansion, i see nothing on the map after epilogue where are u supposed to go ???
"
TenTonBlue wrote:
Well when you cant form proper sentences and use the word "fuck" excessively and unnecessarily, do you really think youre giving them incentive to listen to you?

A little history, doesn't take long to find and quote...
"
TenTonBlue wrote:
OP as fuck ... Now im like, fuck ... im just fucking annoyed ... wait, fuck. ... fuck standard. ... fuck, I have to go do all the trials for all the difficulties ... so i just said fuck it... What the actual fuck... Why the fuck
"
TenTonBlue wrote:
Its strange that were saying Vaal pact is ok for Life because to avoid a 1 shot Life will need its entire HP pool, but part of the reason the game gets so 1-shotty is because the game is balanced around things like Vaal pact where you can have 100% EHP at all times.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
TenTonBlue wrote:
Its strange that were saying Vaal pact is ok for Life because to avoid a 1 shot Life will need its entire HP pool, but part of the reason the game gets so 1-shotty is because the game is balanced around things like Vaal pact where you can have 100% EHP at all times.

Seems like this fellow TenTonBlue is still trying to understand the basics of the game.

1st of all - the 1 hit is not an issue with or without Vaal Pact. You are just 1 hitted and that's all. Period. It means usually that your build is not match for the mob, or just the mob is Super OP. Nothing more, nothing less.

2nd - The life builds were and still been THE OP into the game since they always have HP + ES, while the CI's have only the ES.. Do You see the small difference in here ?! Math ?! Someone ?!

3rd - The game is just wrongly designed about the HP, and the crygirls which is not sufficient just to go to lvl 100, but also 1 hit the Shaper ( aye. those are always the HP builds.. ) seems like see this thing like insufficient, and they have decided to kill the fun of the minority which is dealing so-so, and actually rarely even end to lvl 100 or kill the Shaper - The CI's.

Some guys just can't live if someone else is happy. That's all.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
when come out in xbox one?
NICE my vulnerability was turned in a useless gem for my character, GREAT
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info