Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

"
neorich wrote:
I paid fortune for Perandus manor completaion on atlas :-/ WTF GGG?

I never paid for this shit and i'll never do if the price stay noob price , what 8 ex map ????

I did it in previous league when the price /affordability was NORMAL but this league , i didn't give it a shit.

Btw now they remove it XD loooool , what the fuck. lol
Last edited by Elf_97 on Dec 8, 2017, 5:26:13 AM
"
Phish wrote:
yay no in game trade system

but decrease item drops on items will be great for more currancy made to botters.

no added levels to high end maps.

not really anything different to do in end game.

new maps but are only reskined ones and probably will only be the new unique one.

finally did something to leech but left energy shield low which vaal pact was reason for nerf.

nerf nerf nerf

more exp penalty after 95

whats so bad about getting a chr to 100. 10 more skill points?? nothing to really give an advantage cause players to give up playing chrs they like bc the grind is meaningless. no special gear or items that can only be equipped that late.

they took unique item rolls and added it onto yellow rolls which will make it more tedious to getting rolled items or crafting if your botting or got currency and can play all day.

this seems catered to botters or streamers or ppl who get to 100. nothing to great.

nerf this nerf that. we cant have u doing this or that. no lets get rid of all the cool harbenger stuff bc we cant have our players doing things that are fun.

this is getting more worse then blizzard, except suck money from players with microtransactions that are over priced or ones that are in shitty lootbox system.

I very love your poem man :) +1 to this
Can't wait to play!

One major quality of life feature I find missing from these patch notes is a character screen character counter and maximum(example: 24-30). After buying quite some character slots, I have no clue how many character slots I have/have used/have available. Would be cool if this could be added.
They are so much "Drama Queens" in this Forum, its remember me on Ex-wife :) You not even play the new path. Play first them make comment! And when you don´t like you can still go. And you get here a amazing f2p game, maybe one of fairst f2p system...when you still complain about this game there is notting to help to you.
****Many passive skills which previously only provided defensive bonuses while using a shield now also grant increased physical attack damage and damage with ailments while holding a shield.

Where Exactly????
Should've been able to download this update immediately when 8th came around last night... Now I'm forced to sit here for 2 hours because I have to limit my bandwidth as multiple people are on my network. How have you guys not implemented a Play while you Download feature yet....?
"
UnholyHanma wrote:
Should've been able to download this update immediately when 8th came around last night... Now I'm forced to sit here for 2 hours because I have to limit my bandwidth as multiple people are on my network. How have you guys not implemented a Play while you Download feature yet....?

I mean they are doing this to make sure all services on the servers are operational. That is the reason for the down-time. As for the queue, its a high-demand game. You let everyone in at once, there will be a massive lag bottle-neck. What they are doing actually makes a lot of sense instead of a massive flood gate opening and then everyone having a bad time to start.
"
UnholyHanma wrote:

It's probably not an option. Most games that support that feature are built from the ground up with that setup in mind, and I don't think it'd work with the way Path of Exile is structured. That's just an educated guess, however, and I could be wrong.
Last edited by Nightchade_2000 on Dec 8, 2017, 1:28:16 PM
Looking good. I really like the life regen buff and the move away from life leech.
Higher flat life regen, huh?

Time to make a 1k Life character with 500hp/sec life regen and game the uber lab! Mwhahahaa
...just gotta make sure I don't encounter any mobs, or turrets.

Or Izaro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info