Path of Nerfs

Most builds now will end up being Slayer and Scion, and if not using those, then it will end up being a totem, summoner, scorching ray/blight, or a max block build. ._.
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
path of nerfssssss
"
hazley wrote:
"
Odds_ wrote:
"
hazley wrote:
Garbage. More nerfs instead of buffing other things to be more viable. I've never seen such poor balancing on a game that's essentially only PVE.

I'm glad I held off on buying the supporter packs.

[Removed by Support] It says right at the top that there's lots of buffs which will be detailed in the patch notes tomorrow.

[Removed by Support] look at the track record of how they've balanced the game for the past 3 updates. this is no way to balance a game and to pidgeonhole everyone into the same meta.

maybe you're just used to that terrible balancing because you've obviously only played this game since breach.

lmfao, the only people upset about these changes are terrible softcore players who've never hit 90 in less than 6 months, and been carried by instant leech for 5 years and have no idea how to actually play the game.

I'm sorry that you'll have to dodge an occasional attack instead of holding right click in dried lake for the rest of your life.
People getting salty as f without even seeing the full patch notes. At least hold it back for a couple hours to see if it is really as bad as you think, stop dreading so much!
Love the VP Nerf I think it was OP, but at the same time I feel most newer players I have seen had a hard time adjusting to VP. Still it needed to be nerfed, and I am happy. I don't get the -3% fire nerf as it didn't seem like a big deal, and its still not super hard to make up for, just makes it more of pain. I will still make a pure RF this season as I have never played it. The XP raise doesnt bother me much as I played games like Diablo 2 where getting from 99-100 would take even a no lifer weeks to get. I also have not had a lvl 100 for awhile, which I was going to remedy this next season thanks for making it harder for me :). I do kinda see where people are coming from though. The guys that reach lvl 100 quick aren't going to be effected by this, as the time they invest will still be minimal. The only people this really hurts are the casual people that want to get to 100. All said though nothing to bad here would rather see other builds get better than the op ones getting nerfed, but this nerf isn't to bad can't wait to see the buffs.
~Play On~
WWW.ELITEOBSIDIANGAMING.COM
Overall nothing bad and it may actually improve the game a bit, the speed meta was out of hand and vp was mandatory on most builds sucked. But if damage output is the same from stuff like chimera w/o instant leech it will be unplayable by anything other than slayer, totem, minons, or mine/traps.

This is also why I changed my support habbits, I will no longer buy a supporter pack in anticipation of the league but will wait till I have played it for a few weeks before I make the decison about it.
It doesnt matter to any one of these devs or Chris or anyone at GGG, what the majority of players want. You can bitch , cry and complain all you want , but they care about 1 thing. Players not making to 100. 100 means " I beat the game ,now I'm going to go find something else to play."
☺☺☺☻☻☻▓F▓I▓X▓T▓H▓E▓G▓O▓D▓D▓A▓M▓N▓D▓E▓S▓Y▓N▓C▓☻☻☻☺☺☺
INGAME - LvL 94 SCION - By_Demons_Be_Driven \,,/
wow that change to experience! good job guys. there is no reason for people to get lvl 100 by day 2 or 3. ive never got past 93 so it doesnt matter to me hahaha

"
yalme wrote:
>This made it far too easy to max out fire resistance on a Righteous Fire character.
LOLWUT? Too easy?! :D

yes. or at least, too easy to negate degen
So, there will be no legacy for Atziri's Acuity right?
The fallen one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info