Path of Nerfs

"
Alhoon wrote:
"
Well at least DP totems are unaffected. That's something.
No they aren't.

Yes they are.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
lets play vp they said, nerfed they did.

lets play rf then? very nice build without depending on leech! nerfed that too

o darn it! lets play a MoM spell caster! nerfed that as well.

what nerf should we expect from the next league? no perma fortify for champion? or is it "max 5 end charges for juggernaut" ?

well whatever you're thinking to nerf , it won't matter after a certain amount of time , that i agree, as people who don't agree with such decisions will just leave, or might just lose the interst in ARPGs altogether. but why do we care right? in one of Chris's forum post or interviews, i seem to remember that they're going to increase the effects or such for chase items. welp at least they didn't give a straight "middle finger" to melee by nerfing starforge, or disfavour in which case playing uber atziri will be a complete waste of time as how things stand now.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
3.1.0: We've made the 1% even more 1% and said "screw you" to the 99% as always.

Completed it for you. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Arctic47 wrote:
Shh, some top racers told Chris it's too easy to get to 100. They will still get to 100 every league/race while the competition is being eliminated because the majority has a life.

love this game, played it for a while.

I play it almost every single day. i'm close to not playing any other game.

always a pleasure to see new leagues and new challenges.

but damned i agree with Arctic47.
i never been above 89 because i do have a fuckin life too.
I enjoy this game but i don't want to be "force" to play more to enjoy it.

i'm kind of fed up actually, it is not the first time some deepsh*t twitch PGM thinks that something in the game is to easy, or is boring to do... not everybody spend 12hours per day, 7 days a week to test 4 builds in the first week of a new league.

it was the same thing with legacy league " too much micro management"... when average players foudn that very convinent to maximize the plaesure of controling the game a bit.

GGG should always keep in mind that most of the support packs aren't bought by "very few" twitcher guys but by us, the average joe.
Aim for the head
Last edited by Zom3ie666 on Dec 5, 2017, 8:37:49 AM
"
Experience changes for high-level characters
Each league, the race to 100 is over more quickly than the previous one, as players become more efficient and the experience available gets larger. We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer. We're going to be careful though, and just adjust it a bit at a time. In 3.1.0, this takes the form of small additional experience penalties at levels 95-99 that have the following effect:

95 to 96: 6.5% more experience needed
96 to 97: 11.5% more experience needed
97 to 98: 18.7% more experience needed
98 to 99: 28.25% more experience needed
99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

with regards to exp, this is not that bad for veteran or skilled players but for new players, this would be the part where they go "this game is too hard, I'm playing something else with my time" it would look better if this would be reduced a bit and instead adjust the exp dropoff that when you get 95+ exp you get lower exp from lower areas (or none at all) at a lower4 scale, like drops off after 5 than the 10 that's currently being used, so this pushes players to play more difficult maps to get the last grind and cuts off repeting lower level areas for "faster" clear speed. this is just my Opinion, take it as a grain of salt, (note: have not gotten a single lvl 100 not even 90)
So let me get this straight - a majority of the people who complain here never reached 95+ level yet making it harder to level past 95 completely ruins their enjoyment to the point many consider quitting? Is this about right?
"
Zadepowah wrote:
"
Arctic47 wrote:
Shh, some top racers told Chris it's too easy to get to 100. They will still get to 100 every league/race while the competition is being eliminated because the majority has a life.

exactly sir, thank you.

+1
serious....
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
I wonder why noone comments on the fact that Chris has a grand total of 3 challenges completed. And all the GGG staff that post on the forums have similarly low numbers.

I know they can test anything they like in the game and don't have to grind like us but in order to really understand the game and try to balance it they need to actually play it. Not just listen to Ziggy and the other streamers and look at league statistics.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
So let me get this straight - a majority of the people who complain here never reached 95+ level yet making it harder to level past 95 completely ruins their enjoyment to the point many consider quitting? Is this about right?

I see you having alot of 100s aswell, hypocrite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info