Path of Nerfs

Or maybe I don't care about achieving level 100? I never realized that number and those couple of skill points is the only important thing you play this game for.
IMO, the way to fix the xp problem is to not have level 100 be the goal for races. Add 100+ and 100++ or something, which in no way affect passives or any other stat in the game. And add 50%, 100%, or whatever time-sink xp mountain you want to crush the racers with. That way, level 100+ is simply an e-peen designation outside of the race, but doesn't punish the players who still see level 100 as a goal to achieve in this game.
Last edited by IrishWhiskey5 on Dec 5, 2017, 8:47:53 AM
So basically level 95 is for casual players only and 100 is for no life grinders? I only play 1-2 hours a day if I'm lucky due to work/school/LIFE.

I started Harbringer when there was only like 2 months left since I just got back into the game. I was hoping with my casual playstyle I'd be able to hit 100 with one character this time at the start of the league.
"
Zhatan wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
So let me get this straight - a majority of the people who complain here never reached 95+ level yet making it harder to level past 95 completely ruins their enjoyment to the point many consider quitting? Is this about right?

I see you having alot of 100s aswell, hypocrite.

How is he a hypocrite?
That word probably doesn't mean what you think it means.

I've never reached 95, even, and i'm entirely fine with that. There's no build that _requires_ you to grab those post-95 passive nodes. You don't magically get some enchancement. You don't even get a fancy hat for all your grind. There's nothing in leveling past 95 other than the now-famous "sense of pride and accomplishment".

So yeah i don't really care if the post-95 exp gets increased. I do think it's a slight overkill to go straight for 40% increase, but hey :D.
The item which is the hardest to get in the whole game, should have an strong unique ability, rip acuity.

Well fuck, im out.
Great...shit on RF and make it even more ridiculously tedious for anyone but 0,05% of the players..the top racers..to ever get a level 100 character

Thanks so blood much.
generally dangerous
"
Vulnerability, Despair and Wither
Vulnerability is now a Strength gem, focused on Physical Damage, Bleed and Maim.

Finally
Now seriously, why on Earth do they nerf RF? With zero net regeneration nobody will play it, why not just remove this gem then? FFS
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
So let me get this straight - a majority of the people who complain here never reached 95+ level yet making it harder to level past 95 completely ruins their enjoyment to the point many consider quitting? Is this about right?

Maybe a general concern about balancing the game around what the top .1% (or maybe .01%) can achieve playing 12+ hours a day, 7 days a week?

Depends on what kind of game they want, really.. if the difference in attainable goals between the majority of players and those that can play without time-concerns increase over time it _will_ have an effect. Remains to see if it's the effect they hope for/intend.

Last edited by PeraAxel on Dec 5, 2017, 8:55:16 AM
"
PeraAxel wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

Maybe a general concern about balancing the game around what the top .1% (or maybe .01%) can achieve playing 12+ hours a day, 7 days a week?

Depends on what kind of game they want, really.. if the difference in attainable goals between "casual" and other players increase over time it _will_ have an effect. Remains to see if it's the effect they hope for.

But why care about this now when some of them admit to playing for years yet are still level 90?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info