The skilled know how to learn. The talented know who to learn from.

Hah. This Jewel is going to be so rare and sought after, you'll only ever find a hand full on the market. Every scion will want to have one and a whole lot of other builds, too.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Puts too much stress on your tree for too little reward. Each reward should be something that would be targeted by the class in question... not just a meager bonus. THEN add the fact that you can get more than one bonus makes it worth thinking about. But going out of your way just to get another mediocre bonus isn't going to happen.

The only one I ever see using is the 15% AOE from the Marauder. The others are less than you can get from basic nodes on the tree.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Puts too much stress on your tree for too little reward. Each reward should be something that would be targeted by the class in question... not just a meager bonus. THEN add the fact that you can get more than one bonus makes it worth thinking about. But going out of your way just to get another mediocre bonus isn't going to happen.

The only one I ever see using is the 15% AOE from the Marauder. The others are less than you can get from basic nodes on the tree.

What nodes on the tree give you 0.5% crit chance?
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
You're aware that's .5% and not 50%... right?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

it's added to base crit chance (and not an increased modifier) which is an very high bonus
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

it can be 5% easly with all crit chance increases
.5% base crit is much much better than 50% crit chance.
Go for it then... more is better. I don't see it as being all that. Base crit chance is typically 5% or so. So now it's 5.5%. Wow.
It looks cool, but i'm not sure if it's actually worth it to go for. Rewards don't seem all that impressive.
But the concept is fantastic, cool to see new interactions like this appearing.
im dumb
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Dec 3, 2017, 9:32:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info