The skilled know how to learn. The talented know who to learn from.

Eh, seems like it's reasonably worth it, since the starting paths are worth traveling up anyway. Going up 2-3 starting paths is pretty common, at least for my builds. I wouldn't mind spending a jewel socket on 15% area, 1% attack leech, and 7% movespeed on my iron will gladiator.

I will say, witch's looks underwhelming though. That's probably the one that I wouldn't bother with.
Last edited by Shppy on Dec 3, 2017, 9:32:43 PM
It's a nice way to change up how you go about the passive skill tree. Especially like the Marauder one, always wished some AoE nodes would be on the bottom of the tree.
If i am a marauder do i get the marauder bonus my self?
this look pretty underwhelming. i agree with shags, i'd probably rather spend the passives getting the same bonuses and more. not to mention you're giving up a jewel socket for potentially 40%+ dmg or other goodies, especially with the abyss jewels we've yet to really see, which has been confirmed you can socket into your passive tree (its one of the challenges)
Uhm... does this mean 'another' starting location?
Since the player already starts somewhere...

I guess it'd be niche if you path around to two or more but some of those modifiers are hella *meh*. 0.5% crit chance or mana regen? Not worth the point to select that node.
+25 to all attribs could be useful, that's about the only one.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
I think you want 3 to get your value out of the jewel. 4 would be great, but the only class doing that is Scion, and only then by taking their 8th lab points and throwing them into a starting area they don't plan on pursuing lol.
Some abilitied have low crit chances, some do not have at all, so the 0.5% could prove usefull in a lot of things, if meta does not use this, it doesnt mean its gonna suck.
Wait. ? Does that mean you can break that connection to the starting point of your class? That would mean with enough respec points you could travel across the whole tree....
"
IamLoco wrote:
Wait. ? Does that mean you can break that connection to the starting point of your class? That would mean with enough respec points you could travel across the whole tree....

No, thats not what it means.
I don't get it..

Does the Jewel mean, I get 15% inc AoE if I allocate the Maurader starting point or does it mean, if I'm a Marauder and I allocate the starting point of another class, I get the 15%?^^

I'm confused xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info