Supporter Packs Ending, Stash Sale, Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points!

yay new stuff :)
Is there any word yet as to when we are getting a trusted and secure payment system available again? There's not a chance I'm spending a cent on any supporter packs or sales until this Xsolla garbage is dealt with and a safe payment platform is available again.
Might be a dumb question but War for the Atlas packs shouldnt be gone when Abyss packs launch right?
Im afraid they dont reveal the new tab because its related to the new trash that will drop in the new league. Hope thats not true...

We really need a stash for maps. The map management and sorting is so annoying and takes so much time that you usually dont even want to pick up a map if its 3 lvls lower that the one you are currently running.
My thoughts - there should be an opportunity to hide maps by tier. Cause u usually run 1-2 tier of maps at a moment. I would certanly buy that type of a stash tab.

"
Adambjjoz wrote:
Is there any word yet as to when we are getting a trusted and secure payment system available again? There's not a chance I'm spending a cent on any supporter packs or sales until this Xsolla garbage is dealt with and a safe payment platform is available again.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Thx!
I got a white fern, seriously.............. no seriously.

I asked for a do-over and got told to go away, a fern, a single horrible little fern.

I just bought 3 quads and got a fern, i feel violated.
0 drop gang - https://i.imgur.com/UQNCeSd.png

<a href="https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3069670">11-Mar-2021 - The day Poe destroyed Harvest, the day poe officially died</a>
"
Daehak wrote:
i feel violated.

Welcome to Wraeclast exile
GGG nice

"
Adambjjoz wrote:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info