Supporter Packs Ending, Stash Sale, Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points!

@BEX_GGG i would love to see some performance issues being smoothed out in this patch. i have sent Multiple (10+) colorful emails to your support team, but no reply as of yet.

due to the FPS subject being a taboo talking topic in the GGG office's it seems.

I love the game, love the content and the sick ass cool badass stuff you guys do. but i cant take 10 fps on a decent gaming system, makes me want to shoot myself. BOOM HEADSHOT.

come on please do something with this.
that moment when you only have 3 points and can't even get a weta to get the free box :(
"
blazerkane wrote:
Why would the stash tab sale be this weekend and not next weekend? Way better to have stash tab sale after a league ends so you can convert your remove only tabs at a discount.. But nope xD

Or you convert your remove only tabs at full cost! ~marketing strats~
Updated passive tree will be awesome as next news :D
"
krausser666 wrote:
Weta pet is 5 points. I have 4 points and bank account locked until January. Bad luck is bad.

You can make a payment plan about this maybe :DD
And i bought 3 items yesterday... My timing is impeccable.
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.
New TAB for maps. thx.
Search via/for multiple TABs.
Hi,

Are this MTX from The Chaos and Order Mystery Box gonna be available for purchase in shop in near future ?

Thanks.
Last edited by coconela on Dec 1, 2017, 4:14:49 AM
Can you at least share what is the new tab about (maps, I guess?), before I go spend points on tabs this weekend, please.

I figured I'd get some quad tabs for maps, but if the new tab is indeed a map tab, then I'll wait for that.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Dec 1, 2017, 4:24:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info