Supporter Packs Ending, Stash Sale, Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points!

"
Next week is action packed from a news perspective. In addition to the teasers that we'll be sharing on the forum, Facebook, Twitter and Reddit we'll also have some significant news days as per the following in NZT:

Mon: Abyss League Challenges and Rewards.
Tue: 3.1.0 Balance Development Manifesto.
Wed: 3.1.0 Patch Notes.
Thu: Passive Tree and Item Filter Information.

I'm ready.

ps: New tab = ?
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
act 5 is so annoying makes me stop the race, even more than act 4 and 3, why so lots of this labyrinth like, tunnel caged, urban scenery after act 2?
Last edited by Nagpur on Dec 3, 2017, 3:25:18 PM
Saaa. I am Shizuka, Pearl Priestess of Shalass. Are you looking for training in the ways of magic?
add me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212710908/
Last edited by Sinaranu on Sep 26, 2022, 5:01:23 AM
With all due respect GGG, give me normal Paypal payment back or forget it. Not a big spender anymore but still like to give you few $$ every now and then. Until this is taken care of, I am holding off.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Hi am fairly new to the game. I bought and spent points this weekend on new tabs, but did not receive any mystery boxes. How am I supposed to get them?
"
LotoLaw wrote:
Hi am fairly new to the game. I bought and spent points this weekend on new tabs, but did not receive any mystery boxes. How am I supposed to get them?

In game, press M to bring up the MTX tabs, it should show up on the left side under "Consumable" if not, email customer support (support@grindinggear.com) and they'll take care of you. All I bought was a stash tab upgrade and I got mine, so it should be sitting in your MTX stash.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines. Do you like gladiator movies?
Hey,

I just bought a Chaos and Order Mystery Box and didn't get one free :(
Also bought a Summon Statues Skin and still nothing...

What's going on?!
"One man's trash is another man's treasure."
I just spent 30 points on a mystery box but I didn't get my free box:(
Just bought 200 points so i can get Chaos and Order box, but it won't let me buy any!
It is still 2 hours until it is ending, it was available on the main page so what is the deal???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info