Supporter Packs Ending, Stash Sale, Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points!

Map tab me baby!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
How about a stashtab, where you can pricecheck items, even rares. This would be very useful for beginners.

https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Guess I’ll be grabbing another box then!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Whaaatttt?.
Not update in same day to Xbox?

Man... Serious... I need stop play this game.

Ok, at least they remembered to warn us this time in the announcement 4 days before the eventual league finish ...

Tks GGG... Hype ends
Play on X1X
Last edited by JamP on Dec 1, 2017, 12:54:08 AM
wow.......realy fucking wow....bought redeemer-supporter-pack yesterday and spend the points already.... :'(

still nice xD
Last edited by Desaroth on Dec 1, 2017, 1:34:27 AM
ETA on Xsolla alternatives? Not spending anything no matter how enticing until then, sorry.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
new supporter packs? nice, but still no way to display them here without sacrificing other titles.
useless rant

poe really is unique in it's way to prevent players to show their overall support anywhere ... while being a free to play title! and the (maybe) 5% of the playerbase that longterm supports you doesn't even care (saw the respective reddit post that got ignored, most redditors are likely freebies anyway).

i realised too late that what you really honour is big one time supports: you either got a fancy forum avatar, diamond kiwi, this amazing ingame paradise bird or immortalised youself with your own unique item.

at least, supporting you longtime isn't that punishing anymore since you removed the diminishing returns when having too much mtx. still using only one set of mtx per league.

i'm aware that i come over as an entitled player while all i really care for is that you really repell entitled players with your enforced humbleness.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 1, 2017, 1:46:16 AM
In almost every thread I see people who want Xsolla to be removed.
I was concerned as well when GGG announced their partnership because I was about to upgrade to Kitava’s at that moment. After some researches I found a lot of complaints about this company but decided to take the risk. All went smooth. Actually even better than it was with former payment provider (Stripe). Later I used some alternative way of payment they provide to buy Scholar pack. Worked like a charm. So my short customer experience with them totally positive for now. I’d like to thank GGG for providing better payment options.
And yes I do understand concerns about credit card data and such but I do appreciate to have alternative payment methods. So as long as Xsolla do their job fair and don’t charge extra fees I want them to stay as one of alternatives and not to be removed.
Thank you.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
You won't see the Abyss Supporter Packs or new stash tab before 3.1.0 launches

Drat, guess this means I might miss out on the bonus mystery box... No new map tab = I don't actually have a reason to buy tabs. :(

(Also, with Harbinger league I will officially be unable to merge my currency tabs... Seriously, I'd like to see something about raising some of the limits past 5,000!)
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
So... are the new tabs available with 3.1 even though they're not going to be announced? I don't get that. If they're not coming with 3.1, say that. If they are, what's the big secret? The language you're using is confusing their announcement with their release.

Better not to even mention them than to make it so damn frustrating to get info about them.

I guess, the new tab is still buggy and they don't want to show an unfinished buggy product. Even though its kinda tight with the time. It has reasons why they delayed the release to next week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info