Black Friday through to Cyber Monday Weekend Sale!

Hi GGG

"
At Nov 26, 2017 10:00 AM (10pm on November 26th NZT), the schedule will repeat, so if you missed anything in the first run-through you'll have another opportunity to grab it!

Will you provide a list of all hourly sales when the schedule will repeat? It’s literally impossible to check all and to know we missed something interesting. Thanks
Sorry if I am still a little unclear. Let's say right now I buy 250 points for 25$. If I spend those points on something, can I then upgrade to a supporter pack at 30$ by spending an additional 5$?
When will the Abyss supporter pack be released?
"
Celcius345 wrote:
Sorry if I am still a little unclear. Let's say right now I buy 250 points for 25$. If I spend those points on something, can I then upgrade to a supporter pack at 30$ by spending an additional 5$?

Correct, minus the 250 points in the upgraded pack.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Nov 23, 2017, 11:38:01 PM
"
"
Celcius345 wrote:

Correct, minus the points in the upgraded pack.

Awesome, thanks! :)
"
paulmcmaul wrote:
When will the Abyss supporter pack be released?

Usually the day or so when the league starts
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
Reddit comment summed this one up pretty well:

"
Can a rep from GGG please provide us with a time/date of when the scummy Xsolla payment system is being removed, because I'm not even considering spending a dime until the old payment system is back in place again.

Couldn't agree more. It's almost amazing how GGG manages to shoot themselves in the foot so consistently and severely, in money-making times leading into the start of a new season or expansion.

as long as GGG keeps the currency rates Xsolla can go ... but if the proper price is tied to Xsolla i want it to stay ... it took us from non NA 4 years to finally pay the right price while we had to pay 20€ for a 20$ purchase the whole time

"
AsbelFar wrote:
Hi GGG

"
At Nov 26, 2017 10:00 AM (10pm on November 26th NZT), the schedule will repeat, so if you missed anything in the first run-through you'll have another opportunity to grab it!

Will you provide a list of all hourly sales when the schedule will repeat? It’s literally impossible to check all and to know we missed something interesting. Thanks

^ Fucking this. It's pathetic. HUGE 200+ ITEMS SALE! 80% DISCOUNT! ... Oh only a couple changing hourly and you have to GUESS what will be when cause we're providing NO guidance at all!
Fuck that, GGG.
Can we please have a list of what items will go on sale and when as we dont want to call in sick to work and not sleep to try and save a few bucks

ORRRRRR

Even better can things be added every hour and the old items be left up so that after the 26th everything that is going on sell will be on sale from the 26th to the 29th? the currency system causes some issues for some of us :x

Love the look off this sale though tons of items and some big discounts coming! thanks GGG/Bex as always :D
Last edited by matty20uk on Nov 24, 2017, 12:17:46 AM
"
Sam_GGG wrote:
"
triada13 wrote:
How upgrades work if you using steam to buy points/packs?

I have sent you a PM about this now :)

Any chance you could send me a PM about that as well? (Or alternately tell me if Stripe is returning before Harbinger Packs are removed.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info