Black Friday through to Cyber Monday Weekend Sale!

"
Throradurin wrote:
Thanks for the clarification. Was checking my phone every hour this weekend by girlfriend thinks I'm cheating on her lol...

It's the Mermaid chick isn't it? Dont deny it!
Spoiler
SSF since ~OB
It's funny I'm Cancer and my girlfriend is Pisces so that's kinda cool. Thanks bro nice pic!
"
sonicReducer wrote:
Has anyone seen the Bleached Demon or Seraph armours on sale? Been keeping a lookout but haven't seen either of these.

According to this spreadsheet, your Bleached Demon King Armor should go on sale in 30 minutes (8 PM New York time) Enjoy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VDf0DoGzD_KHPupTF2AE1YDQAsSAnNmxwyGXCTX2sgw/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
"
sonicReducer wrote:
Has anyone seen the Bleached Demon or Seraph armours on sale? Been keeping a lookout but haven't seen either of these.

Demon Kings are next, and then the alabaster and obsidian seraph's are on after the one after demon kings.

So DK in 20min, and Seraphs in 2h 20min

Edited for bad math.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines. Do you like gladiator movies?
Last edited by SnakeWon on Nov 26, 2017, 7:41:54 PM
"
Throradurin wrote:
It's funny I'm Cancer and my girlfriend is Pisces so that's kinda cool. Thanks bro nice pic!

lol I did not see that coming!
SSF since ~OB
I've eat pancakes with persimons on top this morning.

It was nice, but I'll skip the Item Shop offers until ES issue is not resolved.
Last edited by ThorTX on Nov 27, 2017, 3:20:31 AM
"
SnakeWon wrote:
"
sonicReducer wrote:

Demon Kings are next, and then the alabaster and obsidian seraph's are on after the one after demon kings.

So DK in 20min, and Seraphs in 2h 20min

Edited for bad math.

Thanks, 1am and 3am. Top sale >.< FML. Oh well, I'll keep my points for stash tabs I guess.
Last edited by sonicReducer on Nov 27, 2017, 5:17:31 AM
any news on Deicide Armour or Dragon Armor Pack?
Does anyone else see only one item under "Specials" for the Shop? (also from the link in the OP)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Does anyone else see only one item under "Specials" for the Shop? (also from the link in the OP)

Oh, I didn't read the rest of the post. How misleading. 200 items for sale, but released slowly over time? WTF is that crap? lol
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Nov 27, 2017, 10:04:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info