Black Friday through to Cyber Monday Weekend Sale!

"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Does anyone else see only one item under "Specials" for the Shop? (also from the link in the OP)

Oh, I didn't read the rest of the post. How misleading. 200 items for sale, but released slowly over time? WTF is that crap? lol

Yup they have been rotating hourly. gl hf
I had a lot of fun with this sale! A few things I was hoping for didn't pop, but I'll just have to wait for a regular sale on them. Also bought some stuff I wasn't planning on--it was nice to see so many things rotate through, I ended up giving each one more time rather than just scrolling past them the way I would have in an "everything's up!" sale.

Looking forward to Abyss packs and deciding on what War for the Atlas pack I'll go for. Cheers! :D
Does anybody know if arctic weapon effect Is going to be on sale And when?
Hydra Wings alrdy been up for sale ?
"
Shinjuku wrote:
Why GGG when you have a good idea you find a way to do it wrong...?
"
Goatlust wrote:
What an atrocious way to do a sale.

These sentiments sum of my feeling of this "sale". Really fubared way of trying to make more money from MTXes, while at the same time pissing off some of your customers.

Fewer people will find fewer sales they like, because no sane person will be checking it every single hour. For example, and as for me personally: if I really wanted something, I'd just buy it and screw waiting for a chance for it to go on sale at 4am in the morning. -_-

On that note, Gloom Wings is on sale this hour. But I already have a pair any ways.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Nov 27, 2017, 3:08:41 PM
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Really fubared way of trying to make more money from MTXes, while at the same time pissing off some of your customers.

ggg likely remembered that there is something like "enough mtx" and wanted people to not reach that point fast but forgot that you also get (some of best) mtx for free in leagues and races.

things would be a bit different if we would be able to buy previous race rewards. would only be fair to also devalue them after we get expensive mtx on a reduced rate and also 400$+ supporter pack stuff from a book store for some dollars.

i quite liked the bf sale and spent over 1k points on stuff i always wanted to have. eventually the sales price is the real mtx price, it's always worth to wait for mega sales to get what you want.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Shinjuku wrote:
Why GGG when you have a good idea you find a way to do it wrong...?
"
Goatlust wrote:
What an atrocious way to do a sale.

These sentiments sum of my feeling of this "sale". Really fubared way of trying to make more money from MTXes, while at the same time pissing off some of your customers.

Fewer people will find fewer sales they like, because no sane person will be checking it every single hour. For example, and as for me personally: if I really wanted something, I'd just buy it and screw waiting for a chance for it to go on sale at 4am in the morning. -_-

On that note, Gloom Wings is on sale this hour. But I already have a pair any ways.

Found this absolutely retarded. Any time I had to look at the specials was just crap I didn't care for. Who knows if there was ever anything up when I wasn't around that I would have considered buying.

Do they think this was some clever tactic? Cause I'm never buying w/e unless it's on sale.
I was really looking forward to some deals but according to this spreadsheet I already missed out on one set i wanted, and another isnt even on that list

Major dissappointment waiting for black friday for nothing lol.
"
Ghoulz666 wrote:
Found this absolutely retarded. Any time I had to look at the specials was just crap I didn't care for. Who knows if there was ever anything up when I wasn't around that I would have considered buying.
"
Fraktal_ wrote:

Major dissappointment waiting for black friday for nothing lol.

Yup. The "sale" feels more like rubbing salt into our PoE wounds.

GGG has made great strides forwards in PoE, while at the same time making idiotic mistakes like this sale. I'd like to see them learn from their mistakes and never do an hour-by-hour sale like this again. I'm a fan of PoE for sure, but they treat us like a bunch of obsessed, sleepless fans with no life. I actually have a life, and PoE is just a hobby for me, like so many others here.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info