Black Friday through to Cyber Monday Weekend Sale!

How upgrades work if you using steam to buy points/packs?
ign: Bikvin
Ah man, this is super annoying. Seriously, I have to work. Shall I check every hour now whether the 3 MTX I want are going on sale?

This may be good for your sales, but it is super consumer unfriendly. At least release some schedule.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
If you post an announcement of Dominating blow rework before the sale ends

im gonna support you back
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
triada13 wrote:
How upgrades work if you using steam to buy points/packs?

I have sent you a PM about this now :)
Hourly sales are pretty scummy, IMO. Just put it all on sale so I don't have to watch your site like a slave.
hello GGG , so if the chaos and box will be remove then by any chance the MTX in chaos box are avaliable in shop to buy ?? i want to buy it directly in the shop
so that's why i didn't see UPGRADE option. I thought Atlas Support Pack is league pack and bought it, lol. Lucky me that black friday is on the way
"
hello GGG , so if the chaos and box will be remove then by any chance the MTX in chaos box are avaliable in shop to buy ?? i want to buy it directly in the shop

Yes, all the items in the mystery box will be available approximately one month after the Harbinger League ends.
yay thanks for the reply very quick , i love this game , i love this community . Time to spend $$$$$ guys
"
Hourly sales are pretty scummy, IMO. Just put it all on sale so I don't have to watch your site like a slave.

Haha, did you really just compare this to slavery? How do they even compare?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info