Black Friday through to Cyber Monday Weekend Sale!

What an atrocious way to do a sale. I had been anticipating buying some points towards an Abyss pack, but now I don't think I'll bother.
"
Mecielle wrote:
Maybe a stupid Question, but can the plain points only be used to upgrade supporter packs? Meaning do I have to purchase the initial 30$ supporter pack and only then can use point purchases to upgrade to a higher tier?

Because I don't see any option to credit my 20$ points purchase to a pack right now.

You can buy the plain points and you can upgrade it to packs later.
We have to keep login and check the MTX every hour just looking for our favour.
GGG may think we have nothing to do and nowhere to go.
It's really disappointed.
Feels like I'm swimming in a salt lake around here... Put the items you want on your wish list and turn on notifications from your email, geez.

I agree that a list of items that would be on sale and times they would be on sale would make this a lot easier on everyone though. Just feels silly for people to get so upset at this marketing tactic. You act as though the only way you can get these MTXs is if they are on sale, and if that IS the case, maybe you shouldn't be buying them in the first place.

Thanks for the sale GGG, %80 is massive. I'm heading over the the MTX section now to dump everything I like on my wishlist, and then I'll set my email notification to a screaming goat so it will wake me up if need be.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines. Do you like gladiator movies?
"
"
Mecielle wrote:
Maybe a stupid Question, but can the plain points only be used to upgrade supporter packs? Meaning do I have to purchase the initial 30$ supporter pack and only then can use point purchases to upgrade to a higher tier?

Because I don't see any option to credit my 20$ points purchase to a pack right now.

And why does it show no option to do so with the War of the Atlas packs? I have bought the points yesterday, well after the packs were released. Thats's why I asked if it only applies to upgrades i.e. from a 30$ pack to a 60$ pack. Or if it usually applys to the initial pack purchase too and I just don't see it.
This is gonna suck if the clestial weapon effect goes on sale and I miss it by sleeping. Fuck.
Ok so if i buy $80 worth of points, I can use those points for whatever i want, and then if i pay an extra $20, I get the set too plus extra points?
@Tricknoh Yes, Customer Service is proactive in reviewing your purchases and selling eligible upgrades to you.

Buy points now with confidence you can pay the difference to get the pack you want later.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
"
Mecielle wrote:

And why does it show no option to do so with the War of the Atlas packs? I have bought the points yesterday, well after the packs were released. Thats's why I asked if it only applies to upgrades i.e. from a 30$ pack to a 60$ pack. Or if it usually applys to the initial pack purchase too and I just don't see it.

You should probably contact support by email then. Might be any number of things.
GGG should rename this the "Whiny little entitled bitches sale!".

Whaaaa.... but I work! Then you can afford to pay full price.

Whaaaa.... but I need that item. Then just buy it. And you don't need it.

Whaaaa.... but I might be asleep when it goes on sale! It's alright sleeping beauty, life will go on.

Whaaaa.... I want to support you GGG. What, by giving them less money for an item. That's very noble of you. Be honest, you want a bargain. There's nothing wrong with that, but step up and own your motivation.

Every MTX that GGG has eventually goes on sale at some point. So if you aren't fortunate enough to be online when the one you want is discounted then you will have an opportunity another time.

Adjust your perspective. Consider this a surprise opportunity for something cool you're not expecting when you happen to be online.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info