[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
blueframe227 wrote:
It has been great fun leveling with this guide and it's been a breeze in the merc lab. I know that it does require some skills to farm uber lab and all, and I did in fact cleared a few times. But I still feel the character a bit fragile. Can you please have a look at my set up and make a few comments on the character to make it more durable for Izaro? It will be mainly for survivability and not for dps, because with the current set up, full buff I can get to 100k tooltip dps, which I think is enough. Thanks very much

You look on track, it's OK. Your gear looks fine, your resistances are fine and your jewellery is ok.

You need the "Dual Wield Damage" and "Dervish" skill nodes right under "Art of the Gladiator" skill node - Dervish will help stay alive especially with the leech/block & movement speed (increased Leap-Slam speed) boost you get from it. Levelling to 85 or above will give you additional quality of life as it is anyway, too...

Thanks very much for your input Adam, I had since changed by belt and socketed it with an abyssal jewel. And I am looking at changing rings and gloves after I got a good enchant from uber lab which I sold (thanks to this guide).
"
Jerem1ahJones wrote:
Ok many people here have problems understanding how we keep up endurance charges, myself included. A few posts above you say to pop writhing char to gain endurance charges but that can't be right? Did you ment frenzy charges? When I kill the worms I have a small chance to gain frenzy because of Blood Rage skill gem.
But the only way to gain endurance charges is with blocking thanks to the helmet. But that chance is so low I hardly ever get more than 2 endurance charges and nearly never when I kill normal mobs, even with 20%block chance of Rumis Flask...

As for this question, I think I can answer that. There are two ways of generating charges. If you look at the video you can see that Nathan pops The Writhing Jar twice and then use Enduring Cry, that will generate the endurance charges (won't be at max charges though), then he kills them for the overleech. Second way is the one we all know, which is the blocking with Bringer of Rain. So I believe what some people are missing could be the Enduring Cry (prove me that I could be wrong cause this is how I generate my charges). Hope this clear the question.
Hi. I found this build looking for something to use on the Abyss league. It's my second elague so i'm not much of an expert of this game, i just wanted to know if what i have right now is pretty much ok for trying to up my maps to T115-T16. Right now i have this :

Flasks are :

Thank you in advance for your time .

P.S. : Forgot the jewels :

P.P.S. : Made some changes to my gear.

http://prntscr.com/hsfo3s
Last edited by UnLovedOne on Dec 26, 2017, 8:17:15 AM
Hello i decided to to play with this build in this league. So far doing good only few random deaths to corpse explosion rare or smth similar. Im at around 5600hp atm and decided to go for axe node with leech, but i will change em to endurance charges or life if i find myself dying.

Would love some suggestions what to go for next gearwise i have around 3-4 ex to spend.
"
blueframe227 wrote:

"
Jerem1ahJones wrote:
Ok many people here have problems understanding how we keep up endurance charges, myself included. A few posts above you say to pop writhing char to gain endurance charges but that can't be right? Did you ment frenzy charges? When I kill the worms I have a small chance to gain frenzy because of Blood Rage skill gem.
But the only way to gain endurance charges is with blocking thanks to the helmet. But that chance is so low I hardly ever get more than 2 endurance charges and nearly never when I kill normal mobs, even with 20%block chance of Rumis Flask...

As for this question, I think I can answer that. There are two ways of generating charges. If you look at the video you can see that Nathan pops The Writhing Jar twice and then use Enduring Cry, that will generate the endurance charges (won't be at max charges though), then he kills them for the overleech. Second way is the one we all know, which is the blocking with Bringer of Rain. So I believe what some people are missing could be the Enduring Cry (prove me that I could be wrong cause this is how I generate my charges). Hope this clear the question.

Allright Im going to try out Enduring Cry on my free slot of Wings of Entropy Axe since I only need it for boss fights anyways. Not quite sure yet if I want to spent passive skill points for +1 endurance charge though.

Playing on the Xbox, really loving this build, thanks a ton! Have not had this much fun with any other build in this game before this one.
"
UnLovedOne wrote:
Hi. I found this build looking for something to use on the Abyss league. It's my second elague so i'm not much of an expert of this game, i just wanted to know if what i have right now is pretty much ok for trying to up my maps to T115-T16. Right now i have this :

Flasks are :

Thank you in advance for your time .

P.S. : Forgot the jewels :

You have some great items there but it won't be enough for those maps. After all, this build was designed to farm Ulab like crazy. You're going to have a hard time doing high end maps.
Just one noob question.

L16 – Blood Rage (G)
L16 – Arctic Armour (G)
L24 – Hatred (G)

So these three skills will reserve 100% mana. So how am I supposed to use any skills then?

Thanks!
"
whitecatgsd wrote:
Just one noob question.

L16 – Blood Rage (G)
L16 – Arctic Armour (G)
L24 – Hatred (G)

So these three skills will reserve 100% mana. So how am I supposed to use any skills then?

Thanks!

Blood Rage does not reserve Mana. This build reserves 75% mana.
I'm having fun farming Uber Lab with this build.

I don't find Leap Slam+Fortify+CoH+Curse (I use Vulnerability instead of Punishment) work well because the slam is too slow (less dps than just keep using Sunder) and can sometimes messes up your positioning vs Izaro. This build is strong enough to facetank Izaro's everything, but I find myself accidentally killing Gargoyles too often if I reposition myself with Leap Slam. My solution is to use cwdt (lv 1) + Blade Vortex (lv 8) + CoH (max) + Vulnerability.

One thing that annoy me a lot is that the Stone Golem dies too often. Is there a solution to this?

Spoiler

Hello. I like this build. It's very cheap. I think that could be added alternative option (more expensive) for this build. For example more expensive axe like Atziri's Disfavour (with some changes in skill tree - take bleeding nodes for dual wielding nodes). Or Le Heup of All.

BTW. I think 3 nodes in skill tree (dex ,mana leech & life leech, and life leech) are useless. Better option is took Hemathophagy or Life, Armor, Phys dmg. Life and Mana leech is in great enchant boots for this build.

Regards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info