[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
term wrote:
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
I'm hesitant to put this forward as a 3.5 leaguestarter now.

Just curious what will you be going with for league starter yourself?

My goal for this league is to rush to red maps ASAP and farm the highest level content possible by day 2 so I can grind out master levels, unlock weapon crafting ASAP, take down red Bestiary animals successfully and cruise through the Delve mine. I'll grind that content till I have enough currency to move over to build #2, a Poets Pen HoA Pathfinder. I'm going to use the second build to push solo in the mine past Delve 400. I'm then planning on coming back to this WOE Sunder Slayer build as build #3 for the league, to try and hit some useable enchants on my Poets Pen character's helm/gloves/boots.

So for my first build i need something fast, with high evasion or dodge, that has front-loaded DPS to burst down red tier boss content, that's also cheap. So what I found that ticks all that off in particular as a leaguestarter is the "off-meta" life-based Solar Guards Skellymancer hybrid build. It has some of the fastest shield charge of any build in the game, 7.3K life, you are res-capped, 60% attack dodge, 50% spell dodge, 75% evasion chance, 15% phys damage reduction, the solar guards 1-tap the entire screen of white trash mobs and skellies once levelled up do a whopping 2.3mil DPS. The basic version of the build can be had for less than 1ex, does all the damage of the expensive version, but has a bit less surviveability.

I found a version of it that I'm happy with here: https://pastebin.com/K5L579Gh - the catch is though that there is no build guide for it, or levelling guide (hence it being "off-meta"). Long story short, you level it up like you would a solar guards summoner build, but you buff the skeletons first and worry about the spectres last.

Awesome, come back and tell us how it went. I don't think I'll be playing this woe due to not having super fast leap slam, we'll see though. I'm playing boring old toxic rain pathfinder (I guess with storm cloud instead of quill rain now) and then probably transition into pure hoa with a quill rain for keeping up virulence stacks.
why do you grab the endurance charge nodes without a proper way to generate them? Or do you rely on the helmet to generate them??
I used this build as league starter in 3.5. It worked great. I ran uber lab twice and something BIG dropped which allowed me to transition builds quickly. I thank you so much for a great build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info