[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

This has nothing to do with this build, but I got tired of farming Ulab and I'm already in red maps so I wanted to create a good elder/shaper killer. I have 400c and I could farm a bit more, if anyone can recommend me a good boss killer with this budget I would really appreacite it. It might also be useful for other people that have farmed enough, after all this build is designed for Uberlab.
Not sure if I passed over it but what support gem do you recommend for the Warchief when you get a 6L Wings because the Bascinet already has MPD support in it
I kinda need help, i have edited my character somewhat(mostly offensive stuff) to suit my playstyle better but im having problem with defenses. Izaro can never kill me but traps just murder me especially if there is green totem amongst them.. any tips for that?

EDIT:Char name is XpdAbyss
Last edited by Ezevade on Dec 25, 2017, 1:10:28 PM
"
Ezevade wrote:
I kinda need help, i have edited my character somewhat(mostly offensive stuff) to suit my playstyle better but im having problem with defenses. Izaro can never kill me but traps just murder me especially if there is green totem amongst them.. any tips for that?

EDIT:Char name is XpdAbyss

well I just kill every green totem or sentinel. I have 5.5k life, 2.6k armour and 650 life reg per second I can stand in every trap for a long time without dying. Its really only dangerous when green sentinels are involved since they can cause 50% more damage taken or deal phys damage when you use a movement skill. But other than that you should easily jump over everything.
I keep getting 1 shot by izaro in the final phase - can anyone help me out?
character is here - have ripped multiple offerings and i'm getting frustrated!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lord_patr1cio/characters

character is fake_head. thanks!
Currently running in Abyss league with the cleave version of this build. done every lab solo at corresponding level requirement (ie: lvl 20, 40, 60, and uber lab at 75. Atziri run at 85. all this with the 4-link WoE. able to run phys reflect maps with some caution. phys reflect maps with phys thorns rare, takes some effort but still deathless if done properly.

done a bit of editing to the skills. basically to fit my playstyle. thought I might share this for those that do not like to self cast golem when it dies or blood rage when it runs out. (ULab u will want self cast rage for pathing and CWDT for boss)

here is my gear setup so far. will be upgrading as I get better gear.

not sure yet but may switch out swift affliction linked to warchief for Hatred and run Faster Attacks linked to my Leap Slam for faster pathing (will save removing CWDT for blood rage while pathing also removes need for wep swap for pathing around)

PoB: https://pastebin.com/aDAbuZfj
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
Last edited by S0S on Dec 27, 2017, 2:26:24 AM
"
lord_patr1cio wrote:
I keep getting 1 shot by izaro in the final phase - can anyone help me out?
character is here - have ripped multiple offerings and i'm getting frustrated!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lord_patr1cio/characters

character is fake_head. thanks!

Life, Kite, Leech

check the tree again. if you cannot make up enough life on your gear u need to focus everything to life in your tree before you focus on damage. if it takes u an extra 2-3 seconds to kill Izaro or any boss at the cost of staying alive I would say that is exactly what you should do. Kiting around to survive is always an option. Kite then leech. it is repetitive actions from the majority of bosses, Izaro included. learn how they move and u will rarely die. you are missing a few leech nodes in tree that could be helpful to keep you at full health. Vitality Void, Hematophagy, **Combat Stamina (gives u armour, life and life regen)**
Hey all! I posted a dumb fucking question a while back (before I got my build in order and knew more about this game) so I'm sorry for that! Awesome work on the guide and build, much appreciated with all the hard work you've put into helping others farm lab, especially since you could have kept it and the currency from it to yourself.

Wanted to share a tip I JUST found out about by browsing through the wiki. Using this fine chest for leveling gems:

I bought mine for 30c already socketed and colored, because I didn't want to take the chance at wasting jews and chromas, but then I got the genius idea to do a test to post for you guys here, as a little repayment for this awesome guide.

Costs for 6s, with 3r3b for gem leveling.
1 Chaos to buy chest
208 Jewelers for 6s
3 Chroma for 3b 3r

BLUE is best for leveling random gems.
GREEN is best for leveling Empower/Enhance/Enlighten.

I probably wasted more currency on this than I should have, spending 30c and all, but it was a fun test and I thought it might provide a useful alternative to Tabula.
"
CyclopsRio wrote:
Hey all! I posted a dumb fucking question a while back (before I got my build in order and knew more about this game) so I'm sorry for that! Awesome work on the guide and build, much appreciated with all the hard work you've put into helping others farm lab, especially since you could have kept it and the currency from it to yourself.

Wanted to share a tip I JUST found out about by browsing through the wiki. Using this fine chest for leveling gems:

I bought mine for 30c already socketed and colored, because I didn't want to take the chance at wasting jews and chromas, but then I got the genius idea to do a test to post for you guys here, as a little repayment for this awesome guide.

1 Chaos to buy chest
208 Jewelers for 6s
3 Chroma for 3b 3r

I probably wasted more currency on this than I should have, spending 30c and all, but it was a fun test and I thought it might provide a useful alternative to Tabula.

you sir are an absolute god. lol. this is my new Tabula go to chest
"
S0S wrote:
Spoiler
"
CyclopsRio wrote:

1 Chaos to buy chest
208 Jewelers for 6s
3 Chroma for 3b 3r

you sir are an absolute god. lol. this is my new Tabula go to chest

Thanks S0S! Glad I could help, as it's the least repayment I could do for causing OP here a headache. Enjoy the free currency from all those Enlighten.
(also an extra 150% xp if you quality to 20%, like wtf that's broken)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info