[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

OK, I may be lacking the know how, but I'm struggling getting your links working on my android app POEmate. Is there something I am forgetting here? I'm following this build on the Xbox version, was very glad to see they reworked Leap Slam and added weapon swapping. This build is really amazing, even with crap gear. Thanks a ton!
Very happy with this build. I'm currently farming Uber Lab very easily. The one thing that might kill me are the traps, not Izaro or Argus. They all die in 3-10 secs.

"
oclos wrote:
hey guys im pretty new to poe and would like to know if Vaal pact node would be great to take ?. im currently level 80 and i dont even seen the vaal pact node in the youtube video. Any imput would be great. thanks

This build is mainly for farming Uber Lab. Having no life regen in the Lab is a very bad idea.
Having a lot of trouble doing both merciless and uber lab. I have all the items as well as the proper set ups and links, but I'm constantly brought down to low hp and/or one-shotted. Also, I'm struggling a lot with generating endurance charges. What am I doing wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Pumbaya/characters/fivedollameluvulongtime

Thank you!
Last edited by Pumbaya on Dec 19, 2017, 3:07:12 AM
"
Pumbaya wrote:
Having a lot of trouble doing both merciless and uber lab. I have all the items as well as the proper set ups and links, but I'm constantly brought down to low hp and/or one-shotted. Also, I'm struggling a lot with generating endurance charges. What am I doing wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Pumbaya/characters/fivedollameluvulongtime

Thank you!

Your having trouble because you haven't leveled your character up yet, obtained the gear, obtained the flasks, taken the required skill nodes, don't have all the gem's in the different item setups and have skill gems as low as level 6 still...... I think that about covers just the obvious issues.

TL,DR - follow the build guide. When you complete the build guide, you'll be fine.
Thanks for guide, i was following your guide but had issues surviving some izaro fights due to low hp. Decided to replace few gems and managed to increase my dps by 60k, put rest of point into HP and everything is working fine now
I'm now at L81 and having fun.

My main problem is surviving the traps in the lab, and I need a bit of help with why I'm failing at this side of things please.

From what I can see I am not gaining endurance charges when I kill the worms from the Writhing Jar. You mention previously that popping the jar before attempting dangerous trap sections helped to, but for the life of me I cant see how.

Basically I'm missing something here, so can you help me out?
"
Vickery wrote:

Your profile is set to private, so we can't see your character to find out what the problem is.
Played it to 90 now, just visited the uber lab once ^^ don´t like lab running but like the build =)

Someone have some ideas to change for mapping t13+ ?

"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
Vickery wrote:

Your profile is set to private, so we can't see your character to find out what the problem is.

Sorry, that's changed to public now.
Last edited by Vickery on Dec 19, 2017, 9:17:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info