Black Friday

-
Last edited by BizzaOSRS on Apr 11, 2023, 8:08:38 AM
Last bumped on Nov 23, 2017, 8:04:42 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I don't even know what a black friday is.

Just another artificial "buy more shit now!"-day or does it go back 1192 when there was an eclipse and Liam Macalister fell drunk in a cesspit? ;)
Perception is reality.
-
Last edited by BizzaOSRS on Apr 11, 2023, 8:08:08 AM
if only they did 50% off supporter packs lmao
"
OArchAngelO wrote:
if only they did 50% off supporter packs lmao

Well that would be awesome
Im afraid thats not gonna happen [ even if that would be amazing ]. Back in the days company was smaller so such promotions were kinda good for them. More popularity, more peoples spending but right now i doubt they will make any discounts. I hope im wrong tho.
Last edited by Deziowy on Nov 19, 2017, 4:01:05 PM
Well they got alot of new players with 3.0. This Players dont have that much mtx and are willing to buy if they discount though. But yea I hope they just do it like in the early days!
They don't even have to discount everything. Like 50% choosen randomly (Key word: Random)
GGG prices are overpriced and I'm sure many players simply don't bother with mtx shop except for stash tabs while mtx lovers already have nearly all desired skins and they would buy new mtx soon after release anyway.

"
karoollll2534 wrote:
They don't even have to discount everything. Like 50% choosen randomly (Key word: Random)
GGG prices are overpriced and I'm sure many players simply don't bother with mtx shop except for stash tabs while mtx lovers already have nearly all desired skins and they would buy new mtx soon after release anyway.

Im afraid their random would be like "all the mtx that arent selling too well"
They might do it, they might not. They need to be unpredictable with that one because if people know it’s coming they won’t buy it at any other time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info