3.1 KimiiG's LowLife RF/SR. Facetank whole Atlas! 1.4m+ dps.

"
Alcsaar wrote:
Is it more important to have 100+ ES boots with good stats or to have mediocre/shit boots with life regen enchant?

Medicore/shit boots with 2% life enchants. Get boots with 2% enchant, scourge it and slam essence on it for 55+str. And craft increased ES or TO ES on open prefix. You end up like 150es anyway :) I did this way. Scouring won't take enchants off!
Kimiig's or someone could check my char and see what i should try to go for?
I know i need a LOT of things yet, but i need the priorities on what i should go first.
I'm coming from the Ahfack LLRF guide that i wasn't happy with and just made some changes from your guide and already got rf stable, without loosing es at least.
For the gloves, do you NEED the +1 to gems...or can you just run a level 4 empower and level 2 enlighten?
Are there any updates for Abyss jewels and Abyss uniques such as Stygian Vise?

Thanks.
So I've started using this build and so far it's been working pretty good apart from the fact that I either don't seem to have enough life regen or I'm not quite sure what is going on. I can sustain it just fine with flasks, but I feel like there is something that I'm missing, maybe I'm not building it correctly with my passives or something along these lines - would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction. Maybe swap to a RoTF for now? Would this benefit me at all? Maybe get a new helmet too while I'm at it?

"
ygrenys wrote:
So I've started using this build and so far it's been working pretty good apart from the fact that I either don't seem to have enough life regen or I'm not quite sure what is going on. I can sustain it just fine with flasks, but I feel like there is something that I'm missing, maybe I'm not building it correctly with my passives or something along these lines - would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction. Maybe swap to a RoTF for now? Would this benefit me at all? Maybe get a new helmet too while I'm at it?

Like you I was having issues running this. You have some godly gear but your biggest problem is Purity of Fire. At lvl 20, you get an extra max 2% res. If you can get the skill to 23 (using empower and +1 shaper touch - approx 1.8ex last I checked) grants you another 1% max res but these values give more due to the enhanced auras we cast are almost doubled due to passives it will boost if further. Example: 5% extra max fire res x 1 + 0.75 increased aura effect = ~8-9%. I use RotF (you can test to see if it's better than your current shield).

Also, Shaper Touch will pump your ES very high as it's based on Strength. Then you also need Doon Cuebiyari to pump damage based on strength. I have a 245 ES helm (some crap I bought for 2c to max my Cold Res) and that helped as well. Finally I'm not sure if you have that Watcher's Eye with the ES Regen (it's about 4ex - I don't have it) but that is super OP. I'm still low level (72) but I can sustain pretty well. However, I only have about 5500 ES and feel quite squishy/die often.
"
FinnCapp wrote:
For the gloves, do you NEED the +1 to gems...or can you just run a level 4 empower and level 2 enlighten?

Empower lvl 4 is fine. Usually +1 gems are much cheaper than empower lvl 4 or poF 21 and empower lvl 3. Idea is to get PoF lvl 23.
"
ygrenys wrote:

Seems like you'r following only my talent tree and not my item's selection. You have 0 strengt rolls on your gear, underleveled PoF!, Gull raven mask(?) just why?, wrong gloves. 6-linked shavronne's are not necessery, i would totally sale it and upgrade other gears. You can kill Shaper with just RF -damage. 5l- Shavronne's are just fine.

Follow my gearing guide. Shaper's touch gloves are mandatory! If you can't sustain degen, look at my guide, there's section about it and how you can fix it.
Last edited by KimiiG on Jan 11, 2018, 10:49:56 AM
"
Sageone wrote:
Are there any updates for Abyss jewels and Abyss uniques such as Stygian Vise?

Thanks.

To be honest, all abyss jewels aren't better than normal jewels. 1%life regen while moving is kinda meh, since you stand still when casting SR. Watcher's eye jewel with 2.5% ES regen IS OP thought, and i would totally get it as soon as possible. It also boost life, mana and ES, which all boost our ES value.
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:
Kimiig's or someone could check my char and see what i should try to go for?
I know i need a LOT of things yet, but i need the priorities on what i should go first.
I'm coming from the Ahfack LLRF guide that i wasn't happy with and just made some changes from your guide and already got rf stable, without loosing es at least.

Read guide. Get mandatory items.

1) Shaper's gloves
2) Sustain Degen - read guide section "can't sustain degen" it will tell you what to do
3) get STR as much as possible. Read gearing guide section.
4) win game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info