3.1 KimiiG's LowLife RF/SR. Facetank whole Atlas! 1.4m+ dps.

"
Lunideth wrote:
Hey guys.

Im trying to do this build, but it's not working.
My dmg and survivability is not nearly same as on videos. I cant kill any boss and even mobs take forever to burn. Where did i go wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lunideth/
My rf guy is 'Geezertemplar'

Private profile, can't see your tree/gear. Can't help buddy

/cheers
"
Vultai wrote:
Any update on the Scion version?

Hi,

I would run this as scion version: https://pastebin.com/7tR5JL5z

It seems really really good. Not sure if as tanky as Guardian (since not having max block) but makes more damage because of 10% more str and unique/rare monsters are covered in Ash (20% more damage)

Watcher's eye with vitality or/and discipline enchant might be expensive, haven't looked poe.trade for a while, so can't say for sure.

I will roll this character on BSC, don't know if Scion or Templar variant haha.. thought choice.. Mapping is getting really boring...

// cheers

Edit. Watcher's eye with Discipline mod is (atm) about 3-5 ex. Depend on roll and other enchant.
Last edited by KimiiG on Mar 10, 2018, 5:48:58 AM
Thanks for your reply.
It is not possible to get a max fire res + on block shield, the first one is elder while the latter is shaper. Elder can give +5% additional phys damage reduction and shaper can give 15% reduced socketed mana reservation. Overall I can't seem to get a net regen total above ROTP with a non mirror shield, so the onblock shaper one is probably the way to go.

GL HF <3
"
KimiiG wrote:
"
Lunideth wrote:
Hey guys.

Im trying to do this build, but it's not working.
My dmg and survivability is not nearly same as on videos. I cant kill any boss and even mobs take forever to burn. Where did i go wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lunideth/
My rf guy is 'Geezertemplar'

Private profile, can't see your tree/gear. Can't help buddy

/cheers

hey

Wtf? I just checked profile is not set private.
Well, for damage, you are missing a very important essence craft on your helm that reduces your damage by 25%. For damage, make sure you proc EE and EO before afkbraining scorching ray. An orb of storm Pcoc and crit chance in offchand can help for EO. Procing both almost triples your shaper dps, so make sure you do it. You can also use vaal lighning trap.
You are also missing 2% life regen on your boot enchant, that's very important. RotP got nerfed pretty badly. It's still good but not as much. To counteract you can get +150% effect of stone golem enchant (that's pretty much 1.5% added life regen), or you can craft an elder titanium shield (careful, expensive.).
Your flasks are not really good. Make sure you use Witchfire brew AFTER standing still so the smoke cloud is around you. This blinds ennemies, making them miss half of the attacks that would hit you otherwise. Blind is ridiculousely op, use it. Wise oak is meh, sustain doesn't work since you also have a ruby up, so you "only" get 20% pen out of it. Still good but meh. Instead of your triple ruby, get a basalt (legacy if you can) and maybe evena source of consecrated ground (gloves enchant if you can afford it (expensive) or from flask (not as reliable since double ruby is pretty good))
"
KimiiG wrote:

Presence of Chaylas aren't even expensive anymore in Beastiary SC
// cheers

Well if 580+ chaos isn't considered expensive...
Last edited by veenarm on Mar 18, 2018, 4:12:02 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lawlzie

Pretty poor ATM, but I'm working on getting more! =P
My issue ATM is that I only have ~4.5k ES, and I'm having troubles seeing any ways to gain more. How do I increase my ES after this point? (I looked at the gear/amulet/rings/stuff, but none of it seemed to give anything near 11k ES total, or 3-4k for the 8k the author had)
"
Lawlzie wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lawlzie

Pretty poor ATM, but I'm working on getting more! =P
My issue ATM is that I only have ~4.5k ES, and I'm having troubles seeing any ways to gain more. How do I increase my ES after this point? (I looked at the gear/amulet/rings/stuff, but none of it seemed to give anything near 11k ES total, or 3-4k for the 8k the author had)

Not the build creator, but having experience in LL. The problems you are having are all in your gear.

Your rings are missing +50 str, +50 int, +max ES.

If both rings were properly geared. You'd get roughly 500+ ES per ring. 1000+ ES for both rings.

Your belt is missing +100 max es and 50+ str.

If the belt was properly geared. You'd get 780 ES.

You don't have Chayula's Presence Amulet.

This the big one. Which is why Chayula is so expensive. You'd get like 2000 ES by this amulet alone. That's pretty large.

You have a low ES boot. 57 vs 150 ES.

If the boot was properly geared. You'd get an extra 600+ ES.

You have a low ES helmet. 147 vs 250 ES

You'd get another extra 600+ ES with a better helmet.

And lastly, if you level'd up your discipline aura from lvl 14 - lvl 20. You'd get an extra 400 ES.

In all, if you had better gear and lvl'd gems. It makes up for the 5-6k ES difference. You also have a low ES roll on your shavs 285 vs 350 ES. I'm guessing you just bought the cheapest one, but that missing 60 ES on a cheap shavs converts to an extra 300-500 ES.

Hope that helps.

(⌐■_■)
Last edited by RPGlitch on Mar 29, 2018, 8:21:41 AM
Alright, thanks! I must seem pretty dumb, now =P
But, thank you for the help!

So other than continuing to level up, and buying some more decent jewels, what would yall recommend I try to do next to upgrade?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info