3.1 KimiiG's LowLife RF/SR. Facetank whole Atlas! 1.4m+ dps.

"
"
Flin wrote:
can u write a small guide what a newb like me have to do to play this as league starter? Thank you.

dont. its probaly the worst build you could pick as a league starter.

Ok thank you, so what build would you recommend? Do you have a build in mind where the switching to this one isn't too expensive as well?
"
Flin wrote:
"
"
Flin wrote:
can u write a small guide what a newb like me have to do to play this as league starter? Thank you.

dont. its probaly the worst build you could pick as a league starter.

Ok thank you, so what build would you recommend? Do you have a build in mind where the switching to this one isn't too expensive as well?

all switches to this would be expensive

i've choosen this one to leveling https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2088267/page/1
Thank You!
"
Flin wrote:

Hi mate,

As some one said, do not pick this build as league starter. It's not even remotely good since it's requires certain uniques to work. On standard league, go for it, but in Temp. leagues..do not!

// Cheers
BEASTIARY LEAGUE INFO:

There is soo many changes which affects on this build, some are minor and some are major.

1) Ascension rework does not affect @ current state of Guardian. Build still works, and works really well!

2) This league does NOT have Breach zana. Instead, we have breach divination cards.. so Presence of Chayala amulet will be reaaaly expensive. I mean like really expensive.

3) Don't play this build when Beastiary Temp. League starts, it's horrible for that purpose. Need certain uniques to work, which are really expensive due first two week of the league.

4)However! Since Scion got Buffed so much i would recommend doing Occu/Guardian.

- You Cannot BE stunned while having ES.. So you have amulet slot open! no need presence amulet
- Extra curse, no need to take WoD. Saving 3 talent point
- 1.5% ES regen at top of that
- 10% increased effect of non-curse auras.
- So in the end, you save at least 3 talent point and get 5 talent point extra via Scion
Ascension. So you get 8 more talent point. This is actually really really Huge deal!

- And "nerf" part : You get only 20% of maximum ES every 5 second. Down from 30%. Also, it wont
remove curses anymore, but this isn't major problem since it's so unreliable and you need to
run anti-curse flask anyway.

5) I'll try this out when Path of building has been updated.

6) if it works, this build will be really cheap and Op AF. Shavs are cheap and easily to obtain in SC leagues. Shaper's gloves are 10-20c usually after 4-5 day of the league.

7) When you have presence of Chayla amulet(or are willing to use normal), Chieftain/guardian is probably better. You'll get +20% more fire damage to rares/unique mobs(kills 20% faster ex. uber and Shaper), 2% ES regen and 10% more STR.

7) Will test few variants when PoB update comes out. Also with recent Guardian update, max block character with + 5% maximum ES gain when block might be better than current version of this build. Since we lose 6% inc ES versus max block..

// Cheers

Last edited by KimiiG on Feb 28, 2018, 5:50:16 AM
"
KimiiG wrote:
BEASTIARY LEAGUE INFO:

There is soo many changes which affects on this build, some are minor and some are major.

1) Ascension rework does not affect @ current state of Guardian. Build still works, and works really well!

2) This league does NOT have Breach zana. Instead, we have breach divination cards.. so Presence of Chayala amulet will be reaaaly expensive. I mean like really expensive.

3) Don't play this build when Beastiary Temp. League starts, it's horrible for that purpose. Need certain uniques to work, which are really expensive due first two week of the league.

4)However! Since Scion got Buffed so much i would recommend doing Occu/Guardian.

- You Cannot BE stunned while having ES.. So you have amulet slot open! no need presence amulet
- Extra curse, no need to take WoD. Saving 3 talent point
- 1.5% ES regen at top of that
- 10% increased effect of non-curse auras.
- So in the end, you save at least 3 talent point and get 5 talent point extra via Scion
Ascension. So you get 8 more talent point. This is actually really really Huge deal!

- And "nerf" part : You get only 20% of maximum ES every 5 second. Down from 30%. Also, it wont
remove curses anymore, but this isn't major problem since it's so unreliable and you need to
run anti-curse flask anyway.

5) I'll try this out when Path of building has been updated.

6) if it works, this build will be really cheap and Op AF. Shavs are cheap and easily to obtain in SC leagues. Shaper's gloves are 10-20c usually after 4-5 day of the league.

7) When you have presence of Chayla amulet(or are willing to use normal), Chieftain/guardian is probably better. You'll get +20% more fire damage to rares/unique mobs(kills 20% faster ex. uber and Shaper), 2% ES regen and 10% more STR.

7) Will test few variants when PoB update comes out. Also with recent Guardian update, max block character with + 5% maximum ES gain when block might be better than current version of this build. Since we lose 6% inc ES versus max block..

// Cheers

really w8ting 4 scion variant, ty!
Any update on the Scion version?
Hey guys.

Im trying to do this build, but it's not working.
My dmg and survivability is not nearly same as on videos. I cant kill any boss and even mobs take forever to burn. Where did i go wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lunideth/
My rf guy is 'Geezertemplar'
Well, I know what you're thinking, but I am doing this as my league starter. I enjoy progressing trough a league with a single build, even if it means I'm not in the firsts to kill shaper and stuff... plus this league I can't play too much early on, irl shit. If I need exalts I'll just flip a bit, no big deal.

With that said, I had a few questions, if you have a bit of time to answer them I would love it!

■ Why rise of the phoenix?
Since rotf got nerfed from +8 to +5, why not use a saffel's frame? I kinda would like to have a bit of block from ascendency, so maybe I should use prism guardian/rare es on block shield?
What do you think is the best choice to aim for as an endgame guardian?

■ Why aren't you using divination distillate?
If I remember correctly, degen + mom makes mana flask not stop when reaching full mana. THis would mean a permanant 4% max res and 18% item quant. Am I wrong?
Edit: I'm wrong, we are obviously using ES since low life. Sorry ><

■ Hearld of ash?
Does it affect RF and SR now that it gives MORE spell damage? I'm pretty sure it does, it would be a good thing to add to my setup, maybe instead of a purity, or using prism guardian? What do you think?

■ Rumis?
I don't like using a flask to max block, but here it seems to be an easy option with guardian ascendency. Would you recommend it?
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Mar 6, 2018, 4:25:50 PM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Well, I know what you're thinking, but I am doing this as my league starter. I enjoy progressing trough a league with a single build, even if it means I'm not in the firsts to kill shaper and stuff... plus this league I can't play too much early on, irl shit. If I need exalts I'll just flip a bit, no big deal.

With that said, I had a few questions, if you have a bit of time to answer them I would love it!

■ Why rise of the phoenix?
Since rotf got nerfed from +8 to +5, why not use a saffel's frame? I kinda would like to have a bit of block from ascendency, so maybe I should use prism guardian/rare es on block shield?
What do you think is the best choice to aim for as an endgame guardian?

■ Why aren't you using divination distillate?
If I remember correctly, degen + mom makes mana flask not stop when reaching full mana. THis would mean a permanant 4% max res and 18% item quant. Am I wrong?
Edit: I'm wrong, we are obviously using ES since low life. Sorry ><

■ Hearld of ash?
Does it affect RF and SR now that it gives MORE spell damage? I'm pretty sure it does, it would be a good thing to add to my setup, maybe instead of a purity, or using prism guardian? What do you think?

■ Rumis?
I don't like using a flask to max block, but here it seems to be an easy option with guardian ascendency. Would you recommend it?

HI,

I wrote few times earlier that Rise of the Phoenix is good leveling shield, however, i would change it for elder/shaper (can't remember which one atm) shield with + max fire resistance, gain es/block and craft 5% reduced dot damage taken. You'll get 300Es+ shield with better fire damage reduction than RotF. This is something i would aim endgame.

About herald of ash.. it dosen't affect on RF damage since rf isn't Spell even thought it has "spell" tag on it. Also Herald of ash "more burning damage" mod only increases HoA burning damage, nothing else. It's not global increase even thought it's missleading. SR however, more spell damage will effect, and i would probably drop one purity off and switch it for HoA if i need more damage and can sustain resistances otherwise. 12% more isn't much tbh, and you can't sustain SR that much anyway, since you have to hit EE+EQ every 4 second.

About rumis. Don't use it. Pick guardian block nodes from ascension tree and you have max block anyway. This way elder/shaped shield with 5%es gain when blocked becomes really OP. Everytime you block(all the time) you gain 5% of your max ES back.

Presence of Chaylas aren't even expensive anymore in Beastiary SC, i will probably roll this character again and start killing uber elder again with it :) I'm playing with build, but i'm getting bored farming maps instead bosses.. I've played this game for years and this is by far my most enjoyable build.

// cheers
Last edited by KimiiG on Mar 10, 2018, 4:55:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info