3.1 KimiiG's LowLife RF/SR. Facetank whole Atlas! 1.4m+ dps.

"
zzang wrote:
"
KimiiG wrote:

Jesus, he almost copy pasted my build with small changes..

He has legacy items and level 100 character, armour is totally sh't defensive mechanism in this game, just don take it if you can't reach near 200k it's just not worth the investment.

My build has much higher ES and DPS, especially when lvl 100 and legacy gear.

/cheers

Holy shit all this unreasonable hate LOL

copied your build?

Lets see:

- skill tree is different
- different shield: Prism Guard got 7 Auras running all 3 purities included instead of Rise of the Phoenix
- different helm: Memory Vault instead of Rare ES Helm for the Armour. Armour isnt the best mechanic in the game but when you get roughly 50k armour for free i take it. Just check my videos:

FOLLOWING VIDEOS ARE MADE BY ZZANG DESIGN BUILDS

Minotaur afk tank:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Ag2Lwe07U&t=11s

Montaur stomped in 21 seconds dps time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGDoggOpuvs

Phoenix facetanked:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMCIG39o2j8

Facetank Hydra:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PkTLLTkJr8

Chimera easiest of all guardians for my build:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENnPJ0LcjIg&t=2s

Full Shaper run:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKiPhbkecq8&t=

Full Uber Atziri run:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QJh1FzctoM&t=1s

For everyone who is reading this: i dont hide my map mods when i do a recording and i always show all guardians + shaper not just the cheapest guardian (chimera) record. This way people know what they get from MY build.

Further in context items:

- I use Deaths Door for bleed immune there a some dangerous bleeding enemies ofc i have 270 ES boots they boosting my Energy Shield to 16K but i prefer deaths door its the safer alternative plus easy lab runs no bleed from traps.
- For all other stuff: Opal rings are best in slot as well as presence of chayula, shavs and shaper gloves for almost any RF/SR Guardian build you do not have copyright on those items they are used by any other dude in the guardian section where there are 10+ rf builds.

About ur damage: I loaded it in Pob says roughly 1 Million. Checked my PoB damage: roughly 1.5 Million so nope you aint got shit more damage.

If you take a closer look to my gear you can see that none of my "legacy gear" has any "legacy damage mods". It happens that i got more es than you not just because of my ring enchants and my jewels but simply cuz my build is superiror ;)

PS: Your belt sucks.

And about ES we dont need to talk about you would love to have the stuff i have, i know - i can have 16k ES with ES boots while having 60k armour you got what 12k ES?

Oh please.

Even with legcy items you cant come close bro - not to mention that you cant afford them otherwise you wouldnt speak with such disrespect.

And about my lvl 100: YOU MAD THAT I MADE IT BRO?

Dude why so mad/butthurt? I didn't even bothered to read your thesis. BTW don't lie about "not having legacy dmg mods" +20 inc ES is OP on opals, and if you made RF build even once, you might know RF damage scales from ES. Chill out, enjoy a life for a once. I don't care about std league. I'm writing my Phd thesis now, don't have time to play. No hate, chill out and enjoy STD - league :)

// Cheers
Last edited by KimiiG on Feb 20, 2018, 4:17:08 AM
For everyone whose planning to make this build now (or any other tbh), wait until patch nodes comes out. All ascension classes will be nerfed and some builds might break (like berserker RF). Informations should come soon, until then play what you have or just level up generic toon. You'll get talent tree reset anyway when league ends. I'm not so active now since I'm focusing on my Ph.D. thesis. Will be more active when patch nodes comes out and when new league is closer.

// Cheers
Last edited by KimiiG on Feb 20, 2018, 4:18:14 AM
"
KimiiG wrote:
BTW don't lie about "not having legacy dmg mods" +20 inc ES is OP on opals, and if you made RF build even once, you might know RF damage scales from ES.

// Cheers

I get exactly 18k damage from those enchants due to RF this isnt a big deal. If i add this to your damage your are still miles away from mine especially considering shaper dps where curse effect is reduced by 80%. But you can still pretend you didnt read and you dont care.
Good luck with your Ph.D.

// Cheers
Last edited by zzang on Feb 20, 2018, 4:28:58 AM
"
zzang wrote:
"
KimiiG wrote:
BTW don't lie about "not having legacy dmg mods" +20 inc ES is OP on opals, and if you made RF build even once, you might know RF damage scales from ES.

// Cheers

I get exactly 18k damage from those enchants due to RF this isnt a big deal. If i add this to your damage your are still miles away from mine especially considering shaper dps where curse effect is reduced by 80%. But you can still pretend you didnt read and you dont care.

// Cheers

Jesus.. mate just stop, it's not working like that.. 40% inc ES is more than 18k damage lol. But whatever this is not arguing thread, anyways enjoy std, hope you try new league which is coming up soon, seems like cool league. Last one was so boring and easy that I quit it after two weeks haha...

Thanks mate, writing Ph.D. is fkn pain in the ass. Glad I can take few brakes to play new league.. or at least I hope so x) I hope they make this game hard again with future update, at current state (especially with current ascension system) this game is too easy and gets boring for me (at least) pretty fast.. With current meta being fast speed clear builds and running same 2 shaped maps (vault and spider forest) with sextants and iiQ over and over again in hope of Divination cards is kinda boring.. With new league belts and jewels, this game became a joke. My gear is from 3.0 ( in this build showcase), I didn't play this build at 3.1 and that's why I don't have new OP shaper mod shield or brokenly OP jewel with +% es regen and extra ES (from reserved mana) if clarity is on. I played few weeks and focused on other things (my phd thesis and my IFBB Men's physique show.. x)

Just my two cents anyway about current state of this game.. nobody cares and nobody should x)

// Cheers
"
KimiiG wrote:
"
zzang wrote:
"
KimiiG wrote:

// Cheers

// Cheers

Jesus.. mate just stop, it's not working like that.. 40% inc ES is more than 18k damage lol.

Im not making stuff up. Load my PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/yKVhr4pd straight from my guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2088517/page/1

Tick on shaper as boss (because this is most that matters and we know it). Then you see 308455 RF dmg against shaper with ES enchant. Then remove the ES enchant in pob and save the rings what you will see is: 289574 the difference is 18k damage in my book. Against normal trash mobs its 30k damage really no biggie. Lets rest this in peace the only reason i came here was you spreading lies about me copying ur build having less dps and ES and stuff

All i did was rectify your lies and proved it wrong.

Good luck with your training, Ph.D. and let me know when you see Elon Musk next time for planning a new start up together.

// Cheers
Last edited by zzang on Feb 20, 2018, 7:05:56 AM
My IFBB Men's physique competition are hold in 22 july at Helsinki, you can come cheer for me there. You can also follow me on Instagram. And what comes to my thesis, you can read it if you know Finnish language well enought ;) Although it isn't completely done yet, but you'll get main point..probably.. I have life outside of POE and i like to accomplish things in life, you shouldn't feel bad about it. Some of us have goals in life, so of us don't.

What comes to your "build" i really don't care if you took aspects from mine, just stop being so salty about everything. With your legacy gear and level 100 toon, ofc your damage is higher. My whole build cost like 10 ex on league, haha your right ring cost more than that lol.

Anyway, cheer up pal!

// Cheers

Last edited by KimiiG on Feb 20, 2018, 1:14:46 PM
"
hk3807 wrote:
Hi,

I am know playing your build and it was AWESOME, your guide helped so much and I really appreciate it.

My character is in standard and already has 10500 es at lvl 77. These are the rings that I am currently using moonstone and sharonne’s revelation for es and regen. I initially chose them for sustaining RF, and since now I got sufficient regen, I am thinking if it would be better for me to get double opal or opal with sharonne’s revelation that provides 300 regen per sec?

PS:
Sharonne’s revelation does come with drawbacks, it limits my mana and I constantly need mana flask in a boss battle. Thus taking one of my flask slots.

Thanks a lot for your build

Sup mate!

Use double opal rings. You'll get much more damage and ES from it. 300 ES regen isn't worth it, you have high enought without it... and also like you said, you can't use SR with it and it takes one flask slot off. Shavronne's revelation are useful on some ES RF builds, but on this one, it's not. You'r better off with opal and T1 STR roll.

// Cheers
"
TheDraug wrote:
Hi,

I can't use all my auras cant figure out why, would some one please have a look.

BR,

sup,

Check guide about aura reservation and gem setup. You probably don't have all mana reduced nodes or BM lvl 21. You don't need BM lvl 21 if you use -2% reduced mana reservation Jewel.

// Cheers
Last edited by KimiiG on Feb 20, 2018, 1:20:35 PM
can u write a small guide what a newb like me have to do to play this as league starter? Thank you.
"
Flin wrote:
can u write a small guide what a newb like me have to do to play this as league starter? Thank you.

dont. its probaly the worst build you could pick as a league starter.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info