3.1 KimiiG's LowLife RF/SR. Facetank whole Atlas! 1.4m+ dps.

Shield charge is so slow without faster attack...is there a way to fit in orb of storm-increase crit for EO? So I can put faster attack with shield charge
"
azell1000 wrote:

So i made that shield and i feel more squishy than with RoF. It gives me 1,1k ES but some how im less tanky.

Any advice?

-3 Maximum fire resistance might hurt if you don't have other aspects on gear in point. You got enought regen? Get new watchers eye jewel which has "2.5%es regen while Disclipine is on" or so. Got 2% ES regen enchant on boots? what level you are?

It's a nice shield, but you can't replace RoTF on low level. You kinda need all the ES regen nodes and enchants to switch off from RotF for sustaining ES regeneration.
"
sivertry wrote:
Shield charge is so slow without faster attack...is there a way to fit in orb of storm-increase crit for EO? So I can put faster attack with shield charge

You can always take inc crit gem off and use faster attack. it has 5% crit chance w/o it thought. FA might compensate it a little bit. There is no room for Orb of strom setup. For long distances running i would recommend using Brightbreak (Faster attack, Shield charge, Fortify) and RotF (Orb of storm, inc duration, Crit chance" on weapon swap. Orb of storm setup only if you don't have 6l Shav. Switch Purity of lightning to empty 6s. So you don't lose PoL when switching between weapons.
this is my current gear

IM 94 and hp regen is't a problem but for some reasons i feel squishy.
Last edited by azell1000 on Jan 4, 2018, 3:54:10 AM
oh my! my gear was complete and perfect, until i noticed that i cannot get that +8 to max fire resist shield anymore? because it is legacy now, so "I don't use anything legacy items" is false statement now days?

RF eats my regen to zero :(
"
azell1000 wrote:
this is my current gear

Where is your Doon Cuebiyari?? Also why you have elemental weakness on hit corruption at Shaper's gloves? Flammability and Witchfire gives waaay more damage. You only apply enemies with EW when you hit with shield charge since RF/SR don't "hit". Also get 2% life regen enchant on boots. Would recommend also getting new Watcher's eye jewel. How's your jewels? How much you have ES?
"
GuruOS wrote:
oh my! my gear was complete and perfect, until i noticed that i cannot get that +8 to max fire resist shield anymore? because it is legacy now, so "I don't use anything legacy items" is false statement now days?

RF eats my regen to zero :(

Thanks for pointing out! Haven't updated guide that much. New version works as good as previous. I would recommend getting Watchers eye jewel with 2.5es/regen mod in this league as i wrote in guide selection. I would also recommend crafting new shield with +2 maximum fire resistance, 5%es on block and 5%reduced dot damage taken. RotF is a good leveling unique, but in 3.1 patch crafting +2 max fr, reduced dot damage taken and 250 es cost like 3ex to make.

If you can't sustain Degen, it's usually always due lack of maximum fire resistance or ES regen.

1) got lvl 23 PoF and all aura effective nodes?
2) got 2% enchant on boots?
3) 3.1 Got watchers eye jewel with 2.5% es regen? (not mandatory, but op, cost 2ex)'
Is Chayula's absolutely required or is that just a large endgame boost? Is 40/40 possible without it?
"
KimiiG wrote:
"
azell1000 wrote:
this is my current gear

Where is your Doon Cuebiyari?? Also why you have elemental weakness on hit corruption at Shaper's gloves? Flammability and Witchfire gives waaay more damage. You only apply enemies with EW when you hit with shield charge since RF/SR don't "hit". Also get 2% life regen enchant on boots. Would recommend also getting new Watcher's eye jewel. How's your jewels? How much you have ES?

Doon Cuebiyari gives me 100es and less dmg on RF and SR. I dont have attack speed on it so i dont see any point of using it.

Those shaper touch are for maping not for end game bosses. I have another without corruption.

I have watcher eye with 2,5% regen and i have 12,5k ES
"
McPumpkin wrote:
Is Chayula's absolutely required or is that just a large endgame boost? Is 40/40 possible without it?

Well it gives about 2k es % +60 chaos res and ofc..stun immunity. You can use normal Eye of Chayula (can get maybe +1 curse (1-2ex) or +1 to all maximum resistances corruption version (20-50c) pretty cheap. And upgrade to Presence when you can afford it. I would recommend getting it as soon as possible

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info