3.1 KimiiG's LowLife RF/SR. Facetank whole Atlas! 1.4m+ dps.

"
FinnCapp wrote:
For Scorching Ray, how are you all sustaining your mana regen. I got my degen/regen fixed to where I'm not degening anymore, but I see to run out of mana too fast to keep SR going on bosses?

Seems like you don't use clarity? Check your regen also you use MoM? I wouldn't recommend using Mom unless you'r lvl 90+ Check my levelling trees @ guide.

/cheers
"
KimiiG wrote:
"
Tibedoh wrote:
Greetings!

I have recently switched to this build from Ahfacks version, as soon as I realized it really needs tons of currency to shine. So far I see definite increase in DPS and ES as well.
There is one issue that quite bothers me. With Orb of Storms I would get EE and EO on the mobs that come to me and it was pretty consistent. Now I rely only on my shield charge. The crit rate seems to be way too low to give me consistent EO. I charge into a pack of mobs, hitting a few, and sometimes I need to do it twice or even thrice just to proc the crit. Any suggestions on how to impove it? Am I doing something wrong?

My character is NoLifeThankYou, in my profile.
ATM all I have to increase my crit is +9% on a abyss jewel in my belt.

Thanks.

Hi, there's no really "fix" on it. When you reach lvl 20/20 Inc.crit gem your crit chance is 15% IIRC. I really haven't seen any issues with it, when you slam on pack, It's kinda odd if you don't proc it. Especially if you have any inc are nodes on tree or Dying sun. Sometimes it's pain to proc it on boss thought. You CAN use orb of storm instead of inc.Crit gem, but I myself hate pressing any more key's that are necessary, also your character stops when you cast it :P I haven't seen any problem with inc.crit gem, but you can try which you like better. I would get lvl 20/20 inc.crit chance gem and try yourself up.

P.s Crit jewel is useless, since it increases so little to none your chance to crit :) Would suggest finding 1% regen while moving

/Cheers

Could be that you have low accuracy on your shield charge.
Yo.

Is there a specific reason why you use the 5L on SR instead of RF?
"
Winkleberry wrote:
Yo.

Is there a specific reason why you use the 5L on SR instead of RF?

30 more elemental damage on helmet essence gives more damage than 5-linked RF. New helmet with lvl 20 burning damage elder mod is also nice if you can get one!
Hi, KimiiG, I dont know what I am doing wrong, but I am at lvl 78 now, got 7300 ES, but I am dying very often, mainly to any degen damage, I just cannot do anything. Any poison, chaos is deadly af. If you could look at my char and advice something? I know I can get more ES, with opal rings when lvl 80 and uberlab. I cannot afford Presence of Chayula nor Watchers Eye now. Only thing which I can think of - i guess I need positive chaos resistance? I got Soul of Arakali and Soul of Shakari (not fully updated), but still die to poison like crazy.

Also as I see in your videos, you are not using Flammability, but Enduring Cry, which helps with regen I guess quite a lot?
Last edited by lakyljuk on Jan 21, 2018, 3:54:40 PM
Hey there!

I dont really get why you got the MoM Node. Since we got no life or mana to speak of its quite useless. Or did you just take it to get to the mana nodes behind it ?
"
KimiiG wrote:
"
FinnCapp wrote:
For Scorching Ray, how are you all sustaining your mana regen. I got my degen/regen fixed to where I'm not degening anymore, but I see to run out of mana too fast to keep SR going on bosses?

Seems like you don't use clarity? Check your regen also you use MoM? I wouldn't recommend using Mom unless you'r lvl 90+ Check my levelling trees @ guide.

/cheers

I'm only level 79 so no MOM yet. I also don't use clarity as I didn't see it in your build but now I see I was looking at the guide gem setup and not the POB gem setup. I see where I need to make changes. Thank you so much for your help and this guide. Enjoying the daylights out of it.
Last edited by FinnCapp on Jan 23, 2018, 5:57:44 PM
"
KimiiG wrote:
"
Tibedoh wrote:
Greetings!

I have recently switched to this build from Ahfacks version, as soon as I realized it really needs tons of currency to shine. So far I see definite increase in DPS and ES as well.
There is one issue that quite bothers me. With Orb of Storms I would get EE and EO on the mobs that come to me and it was pretty consistent. Now I rely only on my shield charge. The crit rate seems to be way too low to give me consistent EO. I charge into a pack of mobs, hitting a few, and sometimes I need to do it twice or even thrice just to proc the crit. Any suggestions on how to impove it? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Hi, there's no really "fix" on it. When you reach lvl 20/20 Inc.crit gem your crit chance is 15% IIRC. I really haven't seen any issues with it, when you slam on pack, It's kinda odd if you don't proc it. Especially if you have any inc are nodes on tree or Dying sun. Sometimes it's pain to proc it on boss thought. You CAN use orb of storm instead of inc.Crit gem, but I myself hate pressing any more key's that are necessary, also your character stops when you cast it :P I haven't seen any problem with inc.crit gem, but you can try which you like better. I would get lvl 20/20 inc.crit chance gem and try yourself up.

P.s Crit jewel is useless, since it increases so little to none your chance to crit :) Would suggest finding 1% regen while moving

/Cheers

Thanks for the answer, I am slowly getting to the 20/20 crit, hopefully it will feel a bit better. As someone has pointed out, it might also be due to low accuracy. As for the crit on jewel, it just was there, I did not look for it. I understand that the impact is really negligible, but it is still there.
Also, have you considered using Energy From Within jewel? There is at least one descent spot for it where it adds much more ES than a rare 8% jewel.

And a little bit of show off:

"
Tibedoh wrote:
"
KimiiG wrote:
"
Tibedoh wrote:
Greetings!

Thanks.

/Cheers

Thanks for the answer, I am slowly getting to the 20/20 crit, hopefully it will feel a bit better. As someone has pointed out, it might also be due to low accuracy. As for the crit on jewel, it just was there, I did not look for it. I understand that the impact is really negligible, but it is still there.
Also, have you considered using Energy From Within jewel? There is at least one descent spot for it where it adds much more ES than a rare 8% jewel.

And a little bit of show off:

Those boots are sweet! I wouldn't recommend using Energy from within, since you lose much damage from it even thought you'll get some ES from it. We have plenty ES already. I would pick +10% damage instead of -200es. It might be cheap alternative if you don't have good gems already :)
Hi would anyone be able to suggest me some upgrades? sitting around 210k dps and 7.1k es what should i be focusing on next please (More str for more dmg/life?) ty.! https://pastebin.com/mTgy33Dv FOr my POC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info